chapter 6

He then turns to look at me again, and smiles. It's really disturbing for his scars on the side of his face stretch out, and even dribble a little blood.

"The name's Jeff. Jeff the Killer. One of the best Creepypastas at Slender Manor. That's where you are right now by the way. You're in my room. So consider it a honor. No one ever goes in my room."

I didn't quite believe him when he said he wasn't going to injure or kill me, but these bindings are killing me, so acting kind to him might help me get released.

"N-N-Nice to meet you Jeff, my name is (Y/n)."

He nods. "I know. I've been watching you for the past 8 months now. You're a strange girl, always so quiet."

My eyes widen. "You've been watching me?"

"I just said that didn't I?"

"Yes, I suppose you are right. Why did you bind me to this table?"

He looks at me like I just asked the world's dumbest question. "So you don't escape. You are here to be my prisoner, and you can't have prisoners out and about walking can you?" I shake my head, and turn my gaze to face the ceiling.

"Hey, you hungry?"

Gasping, I snap my head back over to him. Was he being nice? Or was this just some sort of trivia?

"S-Sure."

He stands up and begins to walk out the door. "Ok I'll get you something. Just stay here and be quiet. I don't need the others to find out about you....yet."

With that said, he headed out the door, leaving me in the room to think.

Not even five minutes later, he returns holding a tray of sandwiches and a glass of water.

Setting the tray on the nearby side table; one I didn't even know was there; and began to unlock the chains around my wrists.

"Eat."

My eyes sparkle while my stomach rumbles at the sight of food.