First Good Morning

**Nico**

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the bare skin of a preson's neck. The previous night flooded back after a few moments of bizarre confusion. I quietly got out of bed, careful to not wake him, and slipped into the bathroom to take a shower.

I was enjoying the hot water when I felt long arms wrap around my middle and pull me backwards, into their owner. I tensed and turned to look at him with a 'what-the-fuck' expression. He looked so cute sleeping a while ago so I didn't wake him, now he was looking like he won the lotto with a lopsided grin.

"What are you doing up sunshine?" His low voice sent chills down my spine.

"Could ask you the same... where did the 'sunshine' pet name come from?" Dam he was hot... My mind was going places it shouldn't & he still hadn't let go of my waist.

" Well, I... I actually don't know but I like it. Hey, when your talking to me, it started last night, you were saying 'Sole mio'... I'm guessing it's Italian, what does it mean?" I doubt that I'm going to talk normally... gods help me...

"It means 'My Sun', s-stop asking questions..." I was correct; I shuttered, my voice went up 3 octaves, and craked a few times.

"My son?" I understood what he ment.

"Not son as in s-o-n. Sun as in s-u-n." Gods he was a dork... a tall, sexy... hot, dork...

"Ooooh. Come here." He turned my body completly around to face him.

I felt that was a bad choice.. I was right... he cought a glimps of something he shouldn't have and turned a deep shade of red. I was already the color of a tomato just from him getting in the shower with me... hmmm maybe I can use this against him...

This may just be the best morning I have ever had...