Truth Or Dare?

*Will**

Well there goes a date plan. I was still going to use it, but later. We were making our way to the Zeus cabin, it was after dinner... well, this will be interesting...

We got there only to see Jason and Percy had already gotten here (having rushed through dinner) and gotten places to sit, snacks, etc. ready for us. Once we all claimed a spot, Jason spoke up.

"So, who wants to start?"

Nico was the one to speak, breaking the awkward silence.

"Jace, it's your cabin. You are the one to suggest the game to all of us... you start." He looked at the son of Jupiter as he proceeded to scan us looking for the first victim.

His eyes stopped at me and an evil smile played on his lips.

"Solace... truth or dare?" Oh Styx... this is gonna suck...

"Truth." He groaned.

"You were supposed to pick dare. Damn.... hm...." He stared hard at me for a moment and then the smile returned. "Ok, if thats how you wanna play it... What is your sexuality?" Nico and I looked at each other and cracked up.

When we caught the look on Jason's face, we laughed harder.

"Dude. Damn, bro, that  was weak! 1. I'm gay (seeing as the assholes in society can't live without lables). And 2. Nico already knows!" We laughed harder. While Jason joined in along with Piper, Anabeth (laughing at percy's face),and  Leo. Calipso sat there confused until Leo had enough breath again to explain to her, and Percy sat there with a 'wtf?' Look on his face.

Percy kept looking between me and Nico, and slowly began to smile. I looked around the circle.

"Anna, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why did you feel compelled to stay by Percy's side when he was unconscious after his first encounter with the Miniature?" Pecy looked at him girlfriend with an interested expression, and her face reddened.

"Well, um... I felt kind of protective, I guess. Hell, he was only 12 and just introduced into this whole demigod stuff. (Found that out from Grover). I guess I saw myself in him... that fighter always having something to prove..." her face softened as she remembered the good old days.

Percy was looking at her with such love and adoration... It was quite cute... Until she looked at Nico...

"Truth or dare Di Angelo?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to spend 10 minutes in 'heaven' with will." Nico's face was priceless.... Red, and wide-eyed he glanced at me...

"Fine..." They threw us in the bathroom and locked the door.

"Well... might as well take advantage, right?" I turned to look at him and he was already staring at me, face still tomato red.

"Shut up and come here." I obliged and we kissed... again, and again.

Ten minutes went by way to quickly, in my opinion...

I had pushed Nico against the counter and we were making out when I heard a camra go off, Percy  Leo, and Jason say: 'I ship it' and a squeel from Piper, Calipso and Anna. We quickly pulled apart, both very red...

"Back to the game! Nico, your turn!" Called Anna, he gave her a dirty look... Damn he was adorable....