Chapter Three: The Train Ride

The train leaves at eleven o'clock. It's ten fifty five and the Weasley's still aren't here.
       "They're going to miss the train." I was facing the clock on the wall.
"Wow no faith there. Thanks Reti." Fred said behind me.
"Yeah how nice of you." His twin said next to him.
       "Would you leave the poor girl alone and get your stuff on the train?" Molly called behind them. Everyone started boarding the train except me and Ginny.
        Dad help me get my trunk onto the train and I had the cage with my owl Makoa in my hand. We put our trunks with the other Weasley's and I put Makoa next to Harry's owl Hedwig. 
       "Bye, Reti. Have fun. Love you." Dad said hugging me one last time.
"I love you too, dad."  I got on the train and waved goodbye to everyone till the train was too far gone to see anyone on the platform.
        "Let's go find a compartment." I said to Ginny. All the compartments we passed were full until we got to one with three boys sitting in it laughing.
       I opened the compartment door. "Hello boys, could we join you? All the others are full." They all nodded at me.
"Thanks." I answered with a smile.
"I'm Reti by the way. And that's Ginny."
"I'm Seamus." The boy across from me said in a Irish accent.
"Dean." Said the one next to him.
"Hi, I'm Neville." The one next to me said putting his hand out for me to shake it.
        "I'm sitting here." A girl with long brown hair opened the door to the compartment and sat down in between Seamus and Dean.
         "And you are?" Ginny asked.
"Alanna." Rolled my eyes. "Have something you want to say to me?"
"Not at all." I said with a smile