Chapter 3 - WARRIOR

Chapter 3 

"Earth to Brenda" Chris yelled . Seemed like he was saying that for a while 

"Yeah , what?!..."

"The closet is over there to your left ... can you go get changed now ... i have somethings to do in a while from now ..."  

"Ok , ok , i'll get dressesd ... its just the view is amazing " Brenda said with a smile.

"Yeah , thats what i love about this place , so much memories i had here , now go get dressed please , we have to hurry if you want me to introduce you to some people " Chris said, and gave her a wink.

"fine , fine , i'll go " Brenda said , giving him a playful punch in the arm.

She ran towards the closet which Chris said was on her left . She gave a last glance at the beautiful view she had in her room and opend the door . 

<Holy crap this cannot be a closet > 

" Its a closet , Brenda! you can see the clothing can't you " Chris yelled from the bed room  , although Brenda was in another room she can hear him laugh.

"HEY! can you lay off the mind reading thing for a bit " 

"Sorry!, i can't help it , its a gift " Chris yelled.

"not a nice one " Brenda mumbled under her voice.

"i heard that! " Chris yelled

"Oh , i guess incredible hearing is another gift?" Brenda asked

"No , you just said that loud enough for me to hear you "Chris said , but this time he laughed like he was whatching some Kevin Hart movies.

After that , Brenda stoped talking .

The memories from when Brenda was 14 , she and Chris would always whatch some , Kevin Hart stand up comedy shows.

Brenda took a look around , and she was just amazed by everything surrounding her . The big drape of dresses coverd the room , and a wall coverd with stacks of shoes . What teenage girl can live without sweatpants , loose oversized shirts , skinny jeans , and some graphic tees . Well , it was all there , just for here , it was like her private mall .But everything is free. 

Brenda quickly ran to the closet that was inside a closet ,which was pretty bizar ,and she cluelessly picked the first pair of skinny jeans she saw , and a violet purple sweater that said ' Spread the L♥ve' going across from the top right to the bottom left.Brenda did not hesitate to run to the wall of shoes , she picked out a pai that cought her eye.It was a pair of black , knee high combat boots , with violet purple laces tied up to the top. 

Without looking Brenda slamed into a tall chest that was sitting in the middle of the room . When she got in she never noticed it there , she didnt understand why she hadn't seen it before , it was just so big . She opend it up and what she saw was a full chest  of armor. There was a case inside .It looked pretty old . Brenda made a quick decission to pick it up. It was quite heavy . Brenda set the case gently on the floor , she pulled the string hanging out of it .There it was , a shinny , beautiful sharp ,Sword. The markings were beautiful . The swirls at the bottom of the sword just above the handle .It started to glow and the gravings were starting to flow up to the tip of the sword . Brenda wasn't scared . She turned around to see Chris standing at the door with his mouth wide open . 

"Is this sapposed to happen ?! " Brenda said , she was obviously terrified . 

"Yes, but not to you " Chris said , he hand no emotion on his face.