Chapter 6: Games have begun

Destiny's POV

I woke up today in a good mood. But then I started thinking about Makenna and my mood changed. I wasn't going to let her get off easily. I wasn't going to fight her though. I decided I knew what to do. I called August.

August: Hello?

Me: Hey August

August: I thought you were mad at me?

Me: Who are you with August?

August: No one, i'm alone. Why?

Me: You going to school.

August: I was planning on it yeah.

Me: K bae I'll see you there.

August: Bae?

Me: Shut up. I can't stay mad at you.

August: Haha okay see you later.

Even though August is alot to deal with I love him. Makenna's not coming between us. I was ready to fight fire with fire. I have game. Iknow how to play it. I got dressed and headed to school. I went and sat with Alexis and Richie. They were flirtin as usual. After a few minutes the bell rang and I walked to my locker. I saw August. He walked over to me.

August's POV

I saw Destiny. She looked as beautiful as ever. I walked over to her and leaned against her locker.

Me: hey ma

Destiny: Hey baby "She kissed me on the cheek"

Me: So what changed you mind.

Destiny: *She paused and looked at makkenna when she walked by* Ummm nothing baby. I just cant stay mad at you.

Me: I smiled "Awww I love you"

Destiny: I love you too baby

Now I know what your gonna think. Your gonna think i'm crazy. But I think destiny is acting diffrent. I don't wanna say anything. Maybe she's just on her time of the month. She just a little bit jumpy. Like she nervous. Or she's up to somthing. But it's making me wonder.

Destiny's POV

In second period me and Alexis got into a deep conversation.

Alexis: so you and august good now?

Me: yeah *I looked away*

Alexis: What's wrong

me: What do you mean? Nothings wrong?

Alexis: You seem diffrent.

me: nope, im still the same person i was yesterday

Alexis: *Raises her eyebrow and gives me a look*

me: I'm good!

Alexis: Okay what ever. So how are you and makenna?

Me: Oh, she's goanna get hers

Alexis: What you got in mind. All she wants is August.

Me: Exactly.

Alexis: * Pauses and looks at me seriously* No. No destiny your not gonna do that.

Me: what do you mean? Do what?

Alexis: Your not gonna really play August like that are you.

Me: Look, call it what you want. I'm doing what i need to do.

Alexis: Yo, I thought you really liked this kid. I thought he was diffrent from the rest

Me: Look, ima do what i gotta do to teach her a lesson. Now leave me alone.*I got up and walked away*

I dont care what no one says. You can call it what you want. The only thing i'm worried about is geting back at makenna. If you want to say i'm playing august then say it. I call it getting even.

I hope you guys liked it. Sorry for not updating for a while. Allot of drama is on the way. Get perpared! Comment some ideas and suggestions.!!!!!!!!!!