Chapter 9/10: LASTLY AT PEACE

Desty's POV

When she pulled out that recoreder my heart sunk and i smacked it out her hand. August and Makenna looked at me suprised asab. I couldn't lose the first guy i ever loved. So i said it all.

"Look august before she tells you, i want you to hear it out my mouth. I'm so sorry! I love you i really do. But I just realized i did..... I wasn't so sure a few days ago. Thats why I said it's crazy how u changed my whole perspective on life so quickly. I thought you were just a player like i was. I thought you didn't care, i thought you were just pretending. I was pretending untill today when you came to me and told me how you felt! You broke my walls down just now. Right now i feel something i never felt before. I feel wanted and i feel like some one actually cares! I love you Agust and I don't want to lose you!" I took a deep breath and i could feel the tears filling my eyes. I wiped my eyes and August and Makenna just stood there staring at me. I looked beside me and Alexis and chris and richie was just standing there. Quiet. Looking at me. Finally Makenna broke up the silence.

Makenna: Ummm, I was just going to show him a song I wrote about ya'll being absolutley wrong for eachother and how he should be with me instead of you.??

Alexis: *Laughs* Wow, i swear you have issues girl. *She grabbed makenna by the ear and pulled her away and it was just me and August.*

August: *He started smiling* Look destiny, i don't care about anything else. I love you. What was then is the past and this is now. I want to be with you. You down?

I kissed him. "Ride or die huh?" We pinkie swore that we were Ride or Die. I love him Alot. At this point I knew nothing was gonna tear us apart.

THIS IS THE END. COMMENT IF YOU WANT A PART TWO TO THIS BOOK. I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.