one

Dan started his liveshow. It was a few weeks since his last one so, as expected, most of the chat was asking things like "Where have you been?" and "How was the tour?" things like that. But one question caught Dan's eye. "Where is the piano?" Dan quickly realized what they meant. "Oh right." he replied. "I knew I'd have to tell you sooner or later." He called for Phil who was in the other room. "Phil?"

 "What is it?"

 "Can you come in here for a minute?" 

"I'm kinda busy right now, Dan." Phil's voice was coming from the lounge. "Can you bring whatever you're busy with in here with you?" Dan shouted. Phil slowly made his way to Dan's room. He poked his head around the corner into the doorway. "Come in, you spork." Dan said to him. "Are you sure?"

 "Yes." Phil made his way in. Dan's head covered whatever Phil was holding. As he got closer, though, it became clearer what it was. Phil was holding child. A small baby, or she seemed pretty small in Phil's large arms. Dan smiled and said, "Everyone, meet Emily Lester."

The chat blew up. Dan couldn't stop smiling. He was really happy. He looked down at Emily. It was quite ironic how much she looked like the couple, since she was adopted. She was curled into a ball in Phil's arms. Her brown, curly hair falling onto Phil's right arm, her bluey, greeny eyes closed, since she was sleeping. Dan looked up at Phil, who kissed Dan's forehead, completely forgetting that they were live on younow. He got up from kneeling on the floor, and walked over to the crib, which replaced the piano. He placed her in, kissed her, and walked out of the room, saying a quick goodbye to Dan and his audience. Dan read some more of the chat. It was hard to read since there were so many questions, they were coming in at light speed. One question that was repeatedly asked was "Is it true?" Dan chuckled. "Yes it's true. Phil and I now have a daughter." Dan was still smiling. "We are going to do a main channel video, for all of those who aren't here right now."

About a half an hour later, Emily started crying, interrupting what Dan was saying. He got up and picked her up. He sat back down shushing the baby back to sleep. Phil came in asking "Is everything alright?" 

"Yup." Dan replied. "She just needed her dad."

 "Well hand her over." Phil said with a smirk. "Shut up." Emily was starting to get fussy, so Dan said "We're gonna have to end here so goodbye." They both said their normal younow goodbyes, and Dan clicked the end button. Dan got up to feed the baby, and Phil followed. As Dan walked into the kitchen, Phil said to him, "You know, you make a great dad." 

"Thanks, babe." Dan smiled. "I couldn't have gotten here without you." 

"I'm so glad the internet exists, and that you're a huge stalker." Phil said to him. 

Dan was starting to get tired. Phil offered to take the child. "You go get some rest, I'll take care of Emily." Dan couldn't deny him. He needed some sleep. It's been a while. He handed over their daughter, and got into bed. About 20 minutes later, Dan heard Phil open the door and walk in. Phil put the baby in the crib and Dan felt his weight on the bed beside him. "You know, you make a pretty good dad, too." Dan whispered to Phil, so that he wouldn't wake the baby. "I know." He said sleepily, as they both drifted off to sleep, Dan laying his head onto Phil's chest.