The big day

Your pov we head out side and I ask jake what we are doing and he said we are going to show you around L.A cool I say and catch up Tessa and the twins. Hey guys I say Hey all three of them say in sync we walked around L.A and then we went to get something to eat Ivan's pov hey Y/N can I sit with you I ask sure she replies we talk about random stuff I can't help to look in her eyes they are just beautiful. Your pov when I look into his eyes I feel like I'm in a different world am I catching feelings for him I ask myself I think I am I answer to myself. Ivan I'm totally crushing on Y/N. Your pov we walked back home and I went to my room took a shower washed off all my makeup then I opened my dresser and I had no pajama pants I asked Tessa if she had any and she gave me these booty shorts I didn't want to ware them but I also didn't want to unpack all my clothes tonight. After I got changed and dried my hair I went down stairs I saw Ivan sitting on his phone where's Emilio I asked he said that he was with Chad doing something stupid and he didn't want to do it so he stayed home. I felt bad that his brother ditched him so I asked him if he wanted to watch 13 reasons why with me and he said sure so we both went up to my room to watch 13 reasons why. In the middle of the show I started crying because In my school back in Florida I was getting bullied and I attempted to kill myself because of it but I just couldn't do it ( guys this is not true it's just in the story but suicide is nothing to joke about it's a serious issue) Ivan gave me a tissue and rapped himself around he and I laid my head on his chest and continued watching it after I calmed down he kissed my forehead. I just looked up at him and smiled. Ivan's pov I was just sitting on the couch on my phone and then Y/N came down stairs wow I thought to myself wow she looks so beautiful without makeup anyways she asked me if I wanted to watch 13 reasons why with her her I had nothing else to do so I said sure and we started watching it and in the middle she started to cry I felt so bad for her I just handed her a tissue and cuddled with her for some reason I felt the need to kiss her head and I did she just looked up at me with her red puffy eyes and smiled it was the most beautiful smile ever. Your pov after we watched a few episodes Ivan picked me up and he kissed me he was so gentle and his lips were so soft Ivan's pov after watching a few episodes I couldn't help it I had to kiss her she was just so adorable so I picked her up and kissed her her lips were so soft. Your pov he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I did the same and it got heated I put my hand in his hair and his hands were all over my body Ivan's pov i couldn't help it anymore so I just made out with her she is the best kisser ever. Your pov we made out for a few minutes and the I pulled away and may I just say he is the best kisser in the world but I told him that I needed to get some sleep. He nodded and we got ready for bed and he peaked my lips and turned off the lights.

Thank you for reading this what will happen in the morning find out soon.