Image for Raizelle

I'm going to be doing two more images after this then image request will be opened once again! It's just having so many to worry about at one time can get a little stressful, then go add school into the mix and well, to put it simple I may as well be in a mental institution at this point, but it's all good now cause TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY AT SCHOOL FOR THE WEEK!

Whoop.

Skylar xx
-----------------------------------------------------

"Don't look behind you." Your friend warns you, her face automatically going into serious mode.

"Why?" You ask, beginning to your head to look back, but stopping when her hands turn you back towards her.

"Oh, uh, nothing serious it's just this huge crowd of clowns just walked in and I know about your fear of them so-"

"I'm not scared of clowns." You snort, ignoring her pleas as you turn your head, your amused smile disappearing automatically at the sight of your now, ex-boyfriend, Luke and some other girl you're unfamiliar with placing an order in at the dinners counter.

"I told you not to look..." Your friend mumbles as you turn back, a grim look taking place of your once happy face.

"Yeah, well I guess I didn't listen." You snap, placing your head in your hands.

"Aw, Raizelle, you'll be fine sweetie... it just th-" Your friend begins, before drowned out by an annoying high pitched giggle from the girl Luke was accompanied with as they walked past you two.

"You're so funny Luke!" She squeals, her ponytail swaying as she brings her hands together.

"He's just so funny Raizelle!" Your friend mimics her, quite loudly to, in the highest voice she can manage causing you to snort.

"Stop Y/f/n he's going to notice us."

"WAIT? WHAT WAS THAT RAIZELLE, I CAN'T HEAR YOU?" Y/f/n shouts, a smirk on her face as she watches Luke turn to look at you two.

"Raizelle?" He calls after catching your eyes, walking towards you guys, his little friend trailing behind.

"Oh, uh, hey Luke!" You say, trying your best to seem casual before turning to look at his companion. "Who's this?"

"Oh! Uh, this is my girlfriend Wilda, Wilda this my ex! Raizelle!" Luke says, as you both nod toward each other.

"Pleasure to meet you." Wilda says, her voice screaming something more along the lines of 'pleasure to meet you my ass'.

"Same to you!" You say, pulling out the widest and fakest smile you can manage.

"Well." Luke coughs after a period of awkward silence. "I think we should head back to our table before our food gets cold Wilda, see you around?" He says to you, before pulling him and Wilda back to their table.

"Wow, Y/f/n." You begin, turning away from the direction they sat. "She sure seems like a- what the hell's your problem!?" You ask, watching her bright red face burst out laughing.

"Who the fuck names their kid Wilda!?"