Chapter 6

Skylar's P.O.V

my face gose blank as Jason says he loved me I knew Mitch liked me as well . the looks he gave me told it all, I sat on Jason's lap and we buckled in. I fell asleep in his arms and he woke me up when we got to the parking lot. when we got in the mall I mean into Clare's, everyone went different ways. I looked around in the shop a bought some nerd glasses a few gloves and hats and some makeup. I saw Jason and Mitch getting mad at each other and I just turned a different way. I found Adam at the game store and we chatted about all of the different games. he ended up getting GTA5. I walked over and found Jerome, Ian and Quintin pigging out on some pizza. I walked over and grabbed a slice. all! that's left to do was find Ty I searched around and found him at the pet store looking at dogs "hey" I said, he jumped and laughed. he was playing with baby pugs he smiled. I left him alone and went to find Mitch I found him in a clothing store and he took me to the change room he locked the door and pressed his lips to mine we sat their for a while then I got a text from Adam saying where are you guys!! we went back to the cars and I said "we got lost in old navy sorry guys!" Jason and I went into the car and he pulled me onto him.