Chapter 24

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST...

Hey everyone, I'm back!!! First off I just sincerely want to apologize for the super long wait for this update. I recently lost my best friend, and I'm going through a though time. I know I haven't updated in eons but it would really mean a lot if you guys could show some love and support in the comments it will easy the pain knowing that I have something left. That being you all and Alpha Dom. Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoy.

~~~

Dom's POV

"So where are we going exactly?"

Zek and I have been driving for hours and I still have no clue of where we're going.

"Not to far just outside of town." He says taping his pale fingers against the steering wheel as the soft stroke of the guitar plays from the radio.

We've only been driving for about an hour and I already miss Stef like hell. My heart has this extra weight to it and if feels as if there's a softball stuck in my throat.

The pain only worsens over the next two hours so I pull out my phone and send a simple text to Stef telling her how much I lover her. While I wait for her reply I rest my head on the tinted windows and. Watch as the sunsets in front of us.

"Don't worry, it's only a couple if days." Zek says looking over at me.

Either he can read my mind or it's just completely obvious that I miss my mate.

My phone buzzes before I can make a decision.

It's a text from Stef.

From: Stef<3

I love you soo much Dom Wright!!! Plz hurry and come home so we can finish where we left off *winky face*

A smile plays on my lips as I remember the very last thing that we were doing befor Zek came.

....

"What're you doing?" I ask her.

She continues to fumble with the knot of strings to my sweatpants.

"Stef babe, what're you trying to do?" I ask again.

"I... You just do stuff for me all the time, and I just wanted to do something for you this time." She stares down at her nails as she speaks.

"Hey," I lift her chin so we're almost eye level.

"I'm not expecting anything from you. You never have to do something that you don't want to do just to please me."

"What if I want to?" The red rises to her cheeks for the second time today.

"Well if you want to, I'm not going to stop you." I whisper.

I remove my hands from hers and push her long hair behind my ear.

With bright red cheeks she continues.

This time with the help of myself shes able to untie the drawstring but nothing more due to the loud knocks on the door interrupting us.

"Shit." I whispers.

....

A bulge starts in my pants so I quickly text Stef back and change my thoughts so I wouldn't get a full on boner in this car with another male present.

"So what's your deal with sitzmen anyway?" I ask Zek.

"Well a couple of years ago I met a women, sexy figure amazing rack and a tight..."