Meeting the others

When you opened your eyes again, you were in what appeared to be a throne room with four other skeletons, including Error, the glitchy one from earlier. You could assume that the three other skeletons were named Cross, Killer, and Dust based on what Nightmare told Error before.
     "Cross, Dust, Killer, and Error, this is Y/N. When she comes to this castle, you will show her respect. She is our guest and you will treat her as such. This is an order directly from me." Nightmare said. "Y/N, this is Cross," he pointed at the one on the far left, with a white scarf with black hem, bandages around his feet instead of the slippers the other skeletons wore, one white eye and one red, and a large black knife that resembled a sword. "Killer," Nightmare pointed at the skeleton next to Cross. He had black goo pouring from his eye sockets and leaking from between his closed, smiling mouth. He wore a blue hoodie, black basketball shorts with a white stripe and white slippers. Floating above his white shirt, which seemed to be stained with the black gunk from his face, was a red ring around a red spot. It seemed like it never stopped moving which was odd since it never seemed to go anywhere. "Dust," he pointed to the skeleton next to Killer. Dust was a skeleton that wore what looked almost exactly like Killer, but with his grey hood up. His eyes, instead of both pouring out black goop like Killer, were two different colors. The right eye was red while the left was blue with a red ring around it. It gave off a purple glow. "And you and Error have already met." he gestured to Error. The one that had almost killed you before. You shivered at the memory and nodded your head as an indication that, yes, you two have met before. "Okay, I think we're missing someone..." he tapped at his chin in thought. He snapped his fingers as his face lit up with enlightenment. "Horror! That's who we're missing! Cross, go get him."
     "Anything for you Senpai~" Cross said quickly. Then he ran out the door at the other side of the room, his scarf trailing behind him. You could have sworn you saw a second shadow as he disappeared through the door. One that didn't belong to him. A shadow of... a child? Dust walked up to you.
     "Hey there Y/N. You're a human huh? That's hilarious. Hey anyways, could I have a look at your soul?" he said as soon as Nightmare turned to talk to Error and Killer.
"Ummm...okay? But- be careful alright?" you said hesitantly as he gained a large smile on his face.
"Heh." He raised his arm towards you. "Check" Your soul floated out in front of you. It's black exterior seemed to exude a dull glow and the gold that burned inside of it provided a stark contrast against the darkness of the room around you. Dust looked at your soul with what seemed like hunger and greed. You were considering asking for it back when he grabbed it, harshly. He dug his boney fingers into the soul and your heart stopped. You couldn't breathe.
"n-night-mare...h-help...me..." Your vision began to fade to black until you saw what looked like one of Nightmare's black tentacles wrap around Dust's throat and lift him off the ground. As your vision cleared, you noticed that it really was Nightmare. He was standing in front of you. Protecting you. The entire room was bathed in the blue glow being emitted from his one eye. The three tentacles that weren't holding Dust were writhing with anger, restlessly thrashing in the air.
"Don't. Touch. Her. " Nightmare growled slowly. Dust was clawing frantically at the tentacle wrapped around his throat, desperate for it to release him from its clutches.
"YyOuRrrRe GGoInNng tO KKiLll HhIm!" Error yelled. You were scared because he was right. The look in Nightmare's eyes... he looked like he was about to kill Dust .... and he wouldn't have regretted it at all. Yes, you were touched. He wanted to protect you. That was great. But you didn't want him to kill anyone for you. You needed to stop this.
You jumped to your feet and ran up to Nightmare. You charged full speed. And wrapped your arms around him. You gave him the tightest hug you've ever given and he froze in your arms. He froze. The tentacles froze and stopped their writhing. Dust froze and stared at you in shock. Error seemed as if someone had found his pause button. A bar labeled 'rebooting' appeared in front of him. Without moving, he fell face first into the floor. (Haha lol Error crashed.)