Chapter 15- The Wedding

~Madison'sPOV

"Wow, you look beautiful." Lily says as she walks in as I fix my veil.

"Will Liam like it?"

Lily comes over to help me with my veil. "of course he will." she smiles.

"I'm so nervous."

"Don't be. It'll be fine, trust me"

She helps me with my favorite necklace.

"Its time" Jannice walks in smiling giving me a nod.

~Liam'sPOV

I'm up by the preacher with all the boys up beside me.

"Good luck." Niall whispers in my ear.

Music starts playing and in comes Lily and Jannice looking beautiful in their bridesmaid dresses. They take their spots.

*'Here Comes The Bride' starts playing*

Here comes Madison. My beautiful bride. I smile as I see her walk down the aisle.

She takes her place and we grab each others hands and smile as we stare into each others eyes.

We both say our vows

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

I kiss Madison and everyone cheers.

~Lily'sPOV

I run into the crows as Madison gets ready to throw her bouquet. She throws it and surprisingly, I catch it.

"I caught it!" I scream jumping up and down.

"Looks like you're next." Jannice whispers in my ear and the purposely pushes me into Harry.

"Hi"

"Hi." I blush.

~Madison'sPOV

------Wedding Reception------

Me, Liam, Harry and Lily are all sitting at a table together while Jannice and Niall are dancing and Louis and Zayn are talking to some girls.

"I can't believe I'm married!"

"To your dream boyfriend too!." Lily laughs.

"And I'm married to my dream girlfriend, too." Liam smiles giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Ooo! I have an idea!" Lily says jumping out of her seat.

"Where are you going!?"

"You'll see!" Lily screams as she runs towards the stage where the singer performs.

~Lily'sPOV

"Um, is this thing on?" I say into the microphone, tapping it. I look into the crowd and see Harry, Liam, and Madison, giggling at me. 

"okay, well, um. This song is dedicated to Madison and Liam! Well, mostly her because she wrote it for him. This is for you guys!"

I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion. But you are not the kind of boy, who should be marrying the wrong girl.

I sneak in and see your friends, and her snotty little family all dressed in pastel and she, is yelling at a bridesmaid, somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry.

This is surely not what you thought it would be. I loose myself in a daydream, where I stand and say

Don't say yes runaway now, I'll meet you where your out of the church at the back door. Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they speak now.

Fun, gestures are exchanged and the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march, and I am hiding in the curtains. It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride to be.

She floats down the aisle like a Pageant Queen. But I know, ya with it was me. you with it was me (don't you?)

Don't say yes runaway now, I'll meet you where your out of the church at the back door. Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they speak now.

Don't say yes runaway now, I'll meet you where your out of the church at the back door. Don't wait or say a single vow, your time is running out and they speak now.

(Oh, la da da da da, oh, oh,oh say a single vow)

I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace. Theres a silence theres my last chance I stand up with shaking hands all eyes on me. Horrified looks from everyone in the room, but I'm only looking at you.

I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion. But you are not the kind of boy, who should be marrying the wrong girl.

So Don't say yes runaway now, I'll meet you where your out of the church at the back door. Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they speak now.

And you'll say lets runaway now, I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the backdoor. Baby, I didn't say my vows. So glad you we're around when they said speak now.

"Thank you! I hope you all enjoyed it!" I run off stage and go back and take my seat. Madison is giving me a death stare.

"Awe, come on Madison. Don't be mad at Lily."Liam says. "I Think the song is really sweet!"

"You do!?"

"Yes I do." Liam says as he kisses her.

"That was wonderful Lily." Harry kisses my cheek.

"Thanks" I blush.

~Jannice'sPOV

"Wasn't Lily great!?" I ask Niall as I take a seat beside him.

"She was really good. I loved the song." 

"Me too." I start to get nervous as I want to ask him something.

"Is something wrong Jan?" Niall asks me taking a bite of cake.

"Well, I, Uh...... Promise me something, Niall."

"Of course Babe."

"Promise me you'll tell me who you marry before you propose."

"I promise." Niall gives me a kiss.