Prolouge

You must be 13 or older to read this book!
If That Booty Shakes you got some Cake

Charlotte
I'm in Piper's red wall room hearing her try to convince me to go to her brothers party.
"Girl your going to the party dafauq"Piper told me and I rolled my eyes.If that ho don't stop talking I'm going to shove my feet in her mouth."I don't want to go,do you know what your brother and his gang do?"I asked her and she shrugged sitting on her wood vanity.

"Not my problem you are,if you just let loose your going to have an amazing adventure"She tells me and I roll my eyes laying back on her white and red bed sheets."I have a gut feeling something is just going to go wrong"I say softly looking at her slowly."It's because your pressed let me take you to wonder land"She persuades me and I nod."Fine just and only for tonight"I tell her crossing my arms knowing I can't get myself out of this anymore.

"Yes!,I'm going to get you styled up girl, going there looking like Beyonce with Rihanna"she tells me hopping off her vanity and skipped over to her closet,to the side of the entrance door of her room.I groan slightly and roll my eyes,"Your doing way to much how about I wear the white dress with Daisy's I wore for a school play last year?"I ask her and she turns around in fast motion her hair whipping behind her.Her eyebrows twitched and I sucked on my bottom lip hopping she we was not mad.

"That shit needs to be in the trash by now,that play took place in the 90's,plus I kinda...ripped up the dress"she told me button her nail turning around to her closet slowly resting her pale shoulder on the wall."What,are you kidding me that's like the only decent dress I own!"I exclaim running my hands through my thick dark brown curly hair getting up from the bed making the bed creek."We can go shopping and don't get all mad you never wore it anyway.Wait....now that I think of it didn't you have a lot of dresses in the back of your closet"she told me turning to face me pulling a blue deniem dress out her closet.

"No"I said pointing at the dress she shows me shaking my head rapidly causing my curls to go everywhere in the process.She smacked her lips tossing the short dress unto her bed carelessly."Look you need to learn how to get looseee just stop wearing your Grammy panties and throw on some thongs."she says putting her hands on my shoulder giving them a tight squeeze.I sigh knowing she was right,I need to let loose maybe just a little bit."For the record I don't wear granny panties,they just look that way,I have some thongs maybe I'll wear then with that dress"I tell Piper smiling at her throwing my hands on her shoulder.

"That's my girl"she says pinching my cheeks tightly and plopped down on her bed loudly."Yeah,yeah,when is Henry's party?"I ask her crossing my arms."When our parents go on their trip to Atlanta were going to drive to Mitches house"Piper explains,adding hand movement with it."So were breaking a rule?!"i say to her throwing my hands into the air."Yes now lower your fucking voice"she whisper screams at me and I groan sitting next to her."You and Henry-"I was saying till Henry barged in the room causing me to jump back.

I held my heart in shock panting, I thought it was Mr. and Mrs.Hart."Scared much? Anyways if you wanna come we don't know each other your still new to the game"He tells more so of Piper in a raspy tone that made my body hot yet my mind remained confused of my body's reaction.

"Why are you in my room!?"Piper yelled tightening her small fist.Same old Piper,different Henry but you can't change a pig who grew up in the farm to a classy pig."Calm down"Henry states with no emotion in his voice,while his eyes towarded towards me."Don't tell me what to do!"she yelled more as her yet peach skin was now red as her walls in her room."I'll tell mom you wore her makeup yesterday,and I know your going to say Henry went to a party but I'm smarter than that pipes,I'm the good child she will never believe you"he states codly at her with a sly smile on his face.