♥ Special ♥

"Henry"Charlotte said in pain grabbing his arm hard.He yelleped up and rubbed his face looking at Charlotte who looked as of she was paralyzed. They had slept in the new house for the first night because they were there late finishing the twins room."What's wring baby girl?"He asked Charlotte concerned jumping out of bed and walking to her side of the bed."It hurts!It hurts so bad!"she cried yelling.

Henry immediately called her mother while helping Charlotte up."Yea I'll see you soon"he said hanging up after Charlotte's mom said she was on her way."Baby its okay"He told her rubbing her back and shifted her to her feet are out the be and she was now sitting up on the edge of the side of the bed.

"Oh my Lord!HENRY!It hurts"she said yelling but lowering her tone when she let out a whimper.Heny was in heart break he never seen her hurt like this before...he has never seen her in the predicament before."Breathe baby,everything will be over soon"he told her and went to the bathroom getting a moist rag and set it on her head.

He continued to rub her back until the door bell rang."Hold the rag its going to make you feel a little better"he told her and she nodded obeying his rules as he jogged down the flight of stairs and answered the door."Where's my baby?"Charlotte's mother said busting in and jogging up the stairs. Henry shook his head and locked the door before meeting her upstairs in his and Charlottes room.

"Mom it hurts so bad"Charlotte said weakly. She was so tiny and he knew her small body couldn't take it."I'm going to get the bags in the car Alon with everything we need"Henry said before running off to do so."Your okay baby we gotta get you dressed come on"Elle said and helped her up."Get the outfit in the bathroom"Charlotte told her mom weakly.

Hr mom grabbed the over sized Sweater and stripped Charlotte before getting her into the outfit. Charlotte draped her hand over her mom's shoulder and helped her walk downstairs."I didn't even brush my teeth"She told her mother laughing slightly which made her mother do so too."Henry has a toothbrush with him for you I'm sure"She told her back and she nodded.

Henry was dressed in Greg joggers and a match in hoodie."I called the rest of the family"he said and Charlotte smiled weakly at him.They walked her into the car and her mother said their goodbyes saying she would meet them there.

"It's going to be okay just breathe baby girl"Henry told her and she nodded as they rove to the hospital.

_____________

"Okay room 204"The receptionist said as the nurse wheeled Charlotte into the elevator with Henry following. They went to the room and wheeled Charlotte in.

Charlotte was still amazed even being at her worst

Charlotte was still amazed even being at her worst. they set her on the bed setting her up.
It was a close fifteen minutes before the finished and she was settled in.Henry sat next to the bed pulling the chair up close to her holding her hand."Okay so only family and two people in the labor room,obviously what we can do for you is C-section because you out that in with Dr.Huddak"The nurse said looking up at then for approval and Henry nodded for the both of them.