5. Torn

Courtney's POV

What kind of a bitch would do something like this to Shayne? I asked inside my head so no one would hear.

"Everyone get ready!" Sunny shouted, preparing us for our shoot of Put It In My Mouth. I got to the table where the tray of mystery foods are. I love being the food girl. I get to know what disgusting and horrible food Noah gets to eat...

"Whaddup!Welcome to Put It In My Mouth!" Noah said to the camera and the people behind the cameras started clapping.

How could she do that to Shayne?

I am usually focus but this time, it is different. I couldn't focus and all I could think about is Shayne's break up with Dee. It is not fair how he treated her well and she didn't reciprocate anything.

"... FOOD GIRL!" Noah shouted. I held the tray and brought it in the set.

"Enjoy!" I said with a smirk on my face. He responded with a nervous face. I laughed while going off set.

What would happen if I was Shayne's girlfriend? No! Stop it Courtney. You two are friends and that is all. The girls are right. I just miss having someone be there for me.

I got distracted when Shayne walked in and I started staring at him. His eyes, face, buff arms... He caught me staring at him and he smiled and winked at me. I smiled in return.

What am I going to do?

I can't have feeling for him. It would cost me my job and most importantly my friendship that I have with him.

I don't even think he will like me. He sees me more as a sister. I am not that smart and as beautiful as Dee.

This is so frustrating!

I need to sort this out before this gets bigger and ruin everything. I need to sort out what I am feeling for him before I lose my job and him.

Shayne's POV

After the shoot, Ian called for a short meeting. Everyone walked to the meeting room. The Smosh Games, Olivia and Courtney were already there. I sat next to Courtney and she seemed distracted.

"Are you okay?" I curiously asked.

"Yea, I fine. Just thinking of some ideas for a next video and also for my own channel." she answered with the smile on her face.

"Alright, this meeting is just about me throwing a party at Saturday." Ian said to everyone. We all cheered and we were very excited for the party. A break would be nice.

"Hey buddy, I got a text from Dee saying to tell you that she is very sorry about something. Is everything alright? She doesn't usually text any of us, unless something is wrong." Anthony asked. Everyone, including Courtney turned their heads to me.

I looked at Courtney and she just nodded her head and said "Tell them".

"Um... we broke up..." I said while looking down at my hands. I felt Courtney's arms wrapped around me and she kept whispering "It's alright".

"Sorry man." Sohinki patted my back.

"No need to say that. It wasn't your fault." I replied. I looked at Courtney again and I smiled at her. I am so glad that I have her as my best friend. She just knows how to make me feel better and she makes me comfortable, being true to myself.

"Well then, that is settled. Party on Saturday!" Joven shouted, making everyone laughed at him and cheered.

"Can't Wait!" Courtney said

Author's Note: Hey Guys! Thank you so much for the people who has read my story. It has only been a day and my story already has over 100 views. ❤