Slow

A/N: I haven't posted in awhile and I'm sorry for that. Writer block sucks. But I hope you all enjoy this little thing that I wrote at like 2am. :)

~

Tim lounged lazily on his couch, a soft black blanket draped partially over his lap and his laptop resting on top. Nimble fingers moving swiftly across the keys as he works, mind focused wholly on the task at hand. It was his guaranteed night off and so he decided to spend it looking over current cases he was working with Netflix playing in the background -a show he's seen a thousand times already- on low. He had his com in his ear just in case one of the other bats might need backup, a mere precaution.

He continued on, eyes scanning over the information he'd managed to dig up on this missing persons case, about four young college students and counting had been reported missing within the last two weeks and he was only scratching the surface on who could be behind it, his potential suspect list growing rapidly.

Tim felt the beginnings of a headache forming, the brightness of the screen and the lack of sleep was starting to take its toll on him. lofting his hand from their previous purchase he rubs at his temples in a circular motion trying to relieve some of the pressure.

"Red." He heard through the com, it hadn't sounded urgent more so calm.

"Hood?"

"Hey baby-bird."

"Did you need something?" He decided to cut right to the chase in case Jason actually needed backup.

"Can't just say hi to my favourite bird?" He chuckled, this deep rumble from his chest. It sent shivers down Tim's spine and his skin to blossom with goosebumps. Damn the things Jason could to him without doing much of anything. He loved that Jason could turn his insides to mush with only a few short words and make him compliant with the softest of touches. Just thinking about it was causing colour to rise on his cheekbones.

Tim was silent but that didn't seem to matter to Jason, he started talking about patrol and how one of the thugs had opted that running at him straight on with a metal pipe was a good idea. But through it all Tim's mind was focused on one thing, when Jason would be done patrol and back home so that they could curl up together.

"When will you be home?" He said it in a hushed tone, not for any particular reason except not wanting to sound needy.

"Soon. And then I'll help you relax fully."

Those words sounded promising, or at least to Tim's sleep deprived mind it did. He bit his lip before replying, "Oh, and what do you have in mind for relaxing Jay?"

"Well for starters I'd get you a cup of tea because I'd like you to get some sleep and because Knowing you, you've already had more coffee than you should, and then I'd kiss you till your breathless and carry you off to bed."

Tim gave a hum in response, eyes falling closed for a brief moment. That sounded nice but his favourite part would be being next to Jason, breathing in his scent and feeling his body so close and the warmth that just seems to radiate from him, like a furnace. Tim loved it, He loved Jason and everything he was capable of.

"I've got to go Baby, be home in a few. Wait up for me?"

"Yes." He said, though he really wanted to say Always. He pulled the com from his ear and set it on his laptop before moving both to the coffee table.

Tim pulled the blanket up to his shoulders and waited, all the while his mind concocting scenarios of what could happen when Jason got home.