Chapter I. The meeting (UPDATED)

A/N:

Kei: You're pushing yourself, you need to take a break.

Xeiki: Don't you mean we. Anyways, we have to get everyone's attention!

Kei: Are you greedy? Cause if you are, then I won't do that.

Xeiki: I guess I won't then...

Kei: It's already too late, our words are just a mound of texts.

Xeiki: EEEEEHHHH!

Kei: Also we don't have to swear right now. This story needs to be... PG?

Xeiki: Ugh, there's suicide attempt there fam.

Kei: Oh, yeah that's right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo wazzup folks! A Crossmare fanfic it is! If you're a Cream shipper gtfo (wow that's plain rude kiddo.), or if you don't mind then, I guess you read it!

Enjoy folks!
(REMEMBER: OOC is life.)
______________________________________

Nightmare's PoV (Not Corrupted)

I decided not to move at all, I am just staring at the ceiling. I looked up at the clock hanging in my desk, "11:30", it says as it keeps ticking. Each ticking of the clock reminds me of every people's hatred against me, 'Get away from me!', 'I'm SICK of you!', 'Leave us alone, you monster!', I cried, I tried to hold back my tears but I can't. Recollecting the panicking, dark words of every human, monster, I only cried harder, with grief. Suddenly, Dream opened the door, "Hey br- oh my god, brother! What happened?!", Dream said with worry and panic, I felt Dream wiped my tears, I felt Dream's arms holding my shoulders as I faced him. "Tell me brother, what happened?", Dream said with a tone of sadness. "I...", I stopped at that point because I was hesitating 'What would Dream do if I tell him?', I thought as I frown. I hear Dream say "C'mon brother, you can tell me, I'm not gonna hurt you... I promise.", 'Another lie, Dream, you just did this to me didn't you?...', I thought as I tear up again, "There, there brother...", Dream said with comfort as he wiped my tears. "You can just tell me the problem going on to you, I'll help!", Dream said with a smile on his face, "R-really..?", I said with a hoarse voice, "Yep brother!" Dream said with a smile once mmore with a hint of yellow in his cheeks, I smiled a little bit. "I... I wa-was always ha-hated... b-by th-the people wh-when I gi-give them nigh-nightmares...", I said, again with a hoarse voice, "Brother! The nightmares are just normal-", "Stop."

I cut him off as I heard some contradiction on his words, 'Normal, brother? You really wanted me to die?', I thought as I gritted my teeth. "You should think that your occupation is more normal than mine. I know that you give dreams to people and they give love on you, BUT ME, GIVING NIGHTMARES TO PEOPLE, WHAT I DESERVE IS HATE?!", I shouted to him with grief, "But brother that-", I cut him off in the second time, "That's it Dream, I had enough of your shenanigans.", I said as Dream is about to throw his tricks at me, "What shenanigans are you talking abo-", I cut him one more time and I shouted in top of my ribs, "JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!", Dream went to the door and leaves. I have to think some things...

~In the Midnight~

I woke up, I see the shining light through my windows. Recollecting the people's hatred against me, I think it's the time.

As I went to the kitchen, trying not to make a noise, I look out for a sharp knife on the knife case. I found a short, sharp silver knife there.

I went to my room, searched a paper and a pen, as I wrote down in the paper.

'Dear my little brother.