Chapter V.

Stupid school work...

Also, 300, 400, going to 500, 600... 700, 800 views huh?! WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM?!?!

But seriously bruhs, you guys are amazing... I really thank you bruhs! I also need your support by following me! I will appreciate it!

Bad news: extra chapters are going to be cancelled and are going to move in the next book, A.K.A. the sequel of this story.

Note: slight NightDream ahead.
____________________________________

"NIGHTMARE, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Nightmare's pupils fade as he froze to the familiar voice. Xara, Shara, Cross, Blueberry and his brother's slowly put their sight on Nightmare. Cross walks on Nightmare, "Do you know who that is?", Cross asked him; Nightmare sweats excessively, 'Damn, Dream is finding me all the time?! Oh god...', he thought. He just shakes his head instead, "Honestly, I don't know who he is.", he lies with confidence and he hands Cross the sash.

(i watched jakei's video how to dress up cross *or sumthing lik dat*, soo... idc lolz, just dont rant bout it.)

"I almost forgot! Thanks.", Cross giggled and smiled at Nightmare. Nightmare looked away blushed without knowing, "I-it's nothing...", Nightmare muttered. Xara and Shara snickered, "*Ooh, this is going to be my OTP!*", Xara gleefully said as Shara drowned in laughter. Nightmare's face flushed in a violet tint while Cross gives a deathly glare at Xara, this made Shara's laughter rise up more. "CHARA! WE'RE GOING HOME!", Blue yelled, 'Umm... which one of us?', Xara and Shara spoked in unison. "OF COURSE YOU!", Blue pointed at the human with green and yellow striped sweater. Blue and Paps go towards their house as the human follows them.

At least, Nightmare enjoyed that moment and successfully calmed himself down, he goes next to Cross and unintentionally kissed Cross... Cross Chara is fanboying inside!

~Meanwhile~

Dream screamed his brother's name. Despite the flowing tears, he screamed with hope, not letting himself fall in a brink of despair.

Ink however, followed him, bored. "We can't find him, Dream.", he says as he yawns and stretches his arms upward. "But-", Dream gets cut off by Ink, "But I won't leave the other AU's behind." Ink said it all and he opened a portal using his brush while Dream stands here crying, "What're ya waiting for Dream?! Look out for your brother!", he said as he jumped on the portal. Dream wiped his tears and now runs down below the mountain, 'I can't lose you brother... please don't die for me!'

Soon as he heard the laughters of the children echoing from below, 'I wish our childhood's like that...', Dream thought. He saw someone familiar far below...

'?! ...is that him..?'
______________________________________

AAANNNDDD... A CLIFFHANGER.

I think im going to rewrite this but with a different setting.

NIGHTMARE'S STILL GOING TO BE AN UKE

CROSS IS STILL GONNA BE A SEME!!!

Btw, tnx for reads, i really appreciate it, and thank you.

[NOW CLOSED.]