Chapter 14

When P.E finally started coach, demanded us to start off with a small warm up game which ended up being, capture the flag.

We all were on our way out to the basketball court, to set up the game. When all of our eyes were caught off guard.

"Excuse me Mr Gates I'm here with Kimberly Dolan. The um new student" my head snapped up to meet Mr Porters gaze before his eyes snapped towards Mr Gates our P.E teachers.

I felt Tony's presence beside me on my right, including Clays on my left.

My eyes travelled to Bryce's, he stood in front of Zach, Justin and Alex. I clenched my jaw tightly narrowing my eyes at him.

Why the fk is Zach, Justin and Alex even friends with that douchbag.

I'd rather get hit by the school bus then to be with that idiot. Rude I know but Bryce just gives me this uncomfortable feeling that makes my stomach turn.

"She's beautiful" my eyes snapped towards Clay, my eyebrows curving into a confused expression. I covered my mouth with my palm muffling a laugh.

Clay shook his head quickly, trying to recover himself with a awkward chuckle.

"I-I mean that shirt it-its a good color" my eyebrows arose even more as I turned to Tony, we both smiled at each other laughing.

"It sure is buddy" Tony breathed out, lightly punching Clays left shoulder. Clay weakly hiding, his face with a lip bite I burst out laughing at the scene and winked at the two.

"I don't know about you two but I'm meeting her!" I shouted sprinting off to the New girl. Dragging Tony along with me because I knew Tony didn't trust me with my behavior.

I was about to bump into Mr Porter when I was tugged backwards my back crashing into Tony's ruff and soft chest, his arms wrapping around my waist. I was laughing like a crazy person, Tony's laugh also filled the air.

We had become closer since yesterday, I felt like he knew me more then I knew myself. I was reaching out for Mr Porter, his back was turned to me so as was Mr Gates, I stopped what I was doing and fell back into Tony's chest giggling.

He was laughing lightly in my hair, his smile was bright and it was sweet and it was adorable for me. Now I knew what Hannah was talking about. But in this case it was Tony's smile to me.

That damn smile. I matched mine to his. My hand cupped his face our eyes meeting. His smile was faintly this time, I smiled brightly at him chuckling.

"Thank you for putting up with me" I said creasing Tony's jaw his hands lightly hugging my waist. I bring him in for a hug, he gladly returned it and embraced me tightly in his arms.

"Anything for you Red" he whispered in my ear, I could feel a smirk growing on his dace as he did so. I pulled away pinching his cheeks.

"You're adorable" I laughed Tony still staring down at me, I blushed lightly under his gaze before beaming at him

"Now let's go make a friend shall we" I said in a cheesy manner Tony nodded hesitantly letting me out of his grip before I turned towards Mr Porter and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Mr Porter... " I beamed like a little child, smiling like the goofball I am. Since I became friends with Font I've become more of a feisty class clown.

Mr Porter looked down at me, his eyes brightening into a small smile.

"Ms Dobre, hello there have you come to introduce Mr Padilla an yourself to our newest student Ms Dolan?" I smiled wider nodding quickly.