Taegi- smut

Hogwarts gone kinky?
Type: threesome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~warning>>long~

It was practically set in stone that Gryffindor and Slytherin students weren't meant to get along, and they often didn't, not until locked away in the same room as one another with a common task at hand.

This situation was one that was rather hard and rather easy to explain at the same time, and it was something that wasn't known about by anyone other than the party involved. What had originally started out as an offer for extra credit from their defense against the dark arts professor had quickly escalated into one of the most taboo and secretive affairs to ever take place in the history of Hogwarts.
It all began the day before midterms, when you realized that two star students had begun to perform quite unsatisfactorily in class. So unsatisfactorily in fact, that they risked expulsion should their deviant behavior continue. Being the good natured woman you were, you approached the duo with an offer they couldn't refuse - extra credit points, all for the low price of...becoming your lovers. Most students would have denied instantly and reported you to the headmaster, but there was something about these two that told you that they wouldn't dare tell another soul.
Kim Taehyung was a gentle yet mischievous soul of the Gryffindor house, and Min Yoongi was an observant, snarky member of the Slytherin house. The two were entirely opposite in character, which is perhaps why you had been having the fantasies about the boys that had started the very first day of lecture. You were sneakily suspicious of the boys possessing the same sexual thoughts about you, because you often caught them catching glimpses of your breasts, or of your ass, and on occasion you would keep them after class for detention that lead to them shamelessly fingering you under the desk while you did nothing to stop their bold actions. They were certainly skilled, that much you were sure of.

While the boys were so vastly different in class, you came to find out that the same held true behind closed doors. They were both vastly different, but very, very, very good lovers. Yoongi was more controlling while Taehyung was more needy. Yoongi loved nothing more than being rutted balls deep in your ass, and Taehyung loved nothing more than being rutted balls deep in the back of your throat as you choked on his cock. You didn't mind, not at all. You loved it.

You particularly loved the scandalous sensation created by having such a forbidden affair, something exotic deep inside of you clawing its way to the surface each time you had the boys locked away behind closed doors with you. They would sneak into your room at eleven o'clock at night on the dot, not a moment before, never a second after. It happened three times a week, but you were selfish and craved it more and more with each passing week.

It was an every night affair now, the boys sneaking into your chambers dressed in nothing but the cloak of invisibility. It was such a dangerous game and you knew it, but it didn't stop your core from throbbing, your mouth from watering, or your pussy from coating your silken sheets with juices of need.
Tonight was no different, save for the ebbing need coursing through your body thirty minutes before normal.

You were miserable, naked body sprawled out unceremoniously across your silk sheets, nipples erect, back arched as your thighs rubbed together in the most delicious way - but it was not enough. You needed more, to feel more, to do more, to take matters into your own hands so you could push yourself over that edge that you were just so close to reaching.

You groaned lightly as you fumbled blindly around in the drawer by your bed, panting with each firm rub of your thighs against your aching heat. Your forehead was spotted with beads of sweat as your fingers wrapped firmly around the hot pink wand you kept hidden. You pulled it out with a sigh of relief, eagerly switching it on. The small vibrating sound resonated throughout the otherwise silent room, the bed springs creaking in protest as you spread your legs and lowered the wand to where you needed it most.