Jungkook smut (suggestion)

I yawn and walk into the bedroom, I've been working all day and so has my boyfriend Jungkook. I stretch and take off my belt, throwing it down on the floor making it clash against the wooden floor. I focus on myself as I pull off my shirt over my head, my tight bra clinging to my body. My large breast size spilling out of the lace. I whimper quietly and unhook it. "What's wrong babe?" Kook says sweetly behind me. "I think my boobs are getting bigger" I say concerned. He smiles and looks at me, wiggling his eyebrows. "I've noticed" I chuckle and push him away. "Fuck offff" I say as I undo my bra, sighing happily as I feel a burst of release as it falls off my shoulders.

Jungkook smiles and cups my chest, massages them softly. "I love them at any size" he whispers. He leans down and sucks on them making me whimper softly. He stands up and grips my waist. "I can't hold back baby.."

He grabs me, throws me down. He takes over me like a wave of thick, blue and pure body of water. He tears down my shorts and pulls his clothing off his body. He thrusts into me hard and I moan sharply. He engulfs me, I struggle to breathe as his hands wrap around my neck. His hips hitting my pelvis and I feel my bones breaking, my insides curling up and exploding like a bomb. He's breaking everything in me and I absolutely love it. His teeth attack my neck partnered along with his soft, smooth lips. His marks and bruises layered all over me, I'm his, he owns me.

My mind goes blank and all I can feel is pure pain and pleasure. My eyes roll to the back of my head and my body twitches uncontrollably. My hands grip the sheets and tug them hard.
He doesn't stop as I feel him hard inside me, grinding against my textured walls. His groans and growls make the room atmospheric and perfect. His perfect timing of thrusts along with the pure ecstasy of his noises making my experience so worth it. I feel pleasure throughout me entirely and I moan smoothly against his skin. My finger nails tug against his shoulder blades, the sweat of mine and his mixing as our bodies collide together. I open my eyes and admire the beautiful sculpted Jungkook above me, his body layered in a thin coat of glistening sweat. my lipstick stains lining his collarbone down to his pelvis. His thrusts quicken however become sloppy as his high comes close, my body weakens and my limbs twitch as his throbbing member hits my spot hard. My moans become harsh and high pitch as i feel the climax i've been urging for hours. i enjoy the pleasure overwhelming my body as I inch closer to my climax.

He growls as he reaches his peak, his muscular hands gripping my waist as my body moves with his. I feel him inside me throbbing impatiently as I moan uncontrollably, pushing my head back and gripping to the bed sheets. A feel sweat on my chest and forehead as the steam of humidity and passion overwhelms us. I feel a rush of pleasure throughout me and I hit my high as he hits my spot. I come hard onto him, his body moving against me as he comes thickly inside of me. I pant heavily and rest my head back. "I love you Jungkook..." I say softly. He smiles sheepishly and sits up, he pulls out of me smoothly as he lifts up god chest from mine.

I run my fingers through my sweaty hair as he stands up, pulling up how boxers and heading towards the shower. "Babe come back" I say whining as he leaves me. He smiles to himself and turns around. "I smell bad and I'm all sweaty" he complains back. I get up and open my arms, he swiftly walks over and hugs me gently. He leans down and kisses me softly as my hands run up and down his back softly.

"I love you so much y/n..."

This was a suggestion by @myiJeon