Namjoon x Male reader

Everything was dark and you were running, but where were you going? You began to pant loudly as the wind blew violently against you making it difficult to breath. What were you running from? The darkness was nothing to be afraid of, it was just the absence of light after all. However, everything seemed more scary without Namjoon beside you to protect you, yet he was gone. There were too many questions running through your mind, everything was scary and your hands were trembling with fear.

"Its cold..." you whispered, finally giving in against running and falling to your knees the cold grass providing a small bit of comfort due to the familiar sense. "Oppa, come get me..." you whispered, tears finally slipping down your rosy red cheeks the wind causing them to drip down faster. However a faint sound within the back of your mind grew louder, seeming to bring you out from your dream as you let out a strangled gasp; instantly sitting up and looking around the room trying to gain control of your senses.

"Baby boy, hey hush I've got you." You felt Namjoons strong arms gently wrap around your body, pulling you into his chest as his hands gently ran through your hair. You opened your eyes again, looking into his eyes as a soft comforting smile appeared upon his lips. "Hey handsome, are you okay?" he hushed, swaying you softly side to side. His accent was thick as his sleepy deep voice seemed to gain your attention as you looked up at him properly admiring his features. You nodded, feeling a lot better in his arms all memory of the dream you had seeming to melt away. Namjoon gently pushed you back down into the covers, making sure you were comfortable before planting a soft kiss upon your forehead, quickly moving towards your lips and kissing them with passion. He pulled back, resting his forehead against your own. "I've got you now, my Prince." he whispered, allowing his fingertips to roam across your neck, "Aint nobody gonna get you with me here..." his voice seemed to proceed to lull you to sleep, cuddling closer within his harms he let out a low chuckle as his grip tightened. "Close your eyes..." he whispers within your ear, sending shivers down your spine with a gentle smile, "I'll never leave."