Be careful.

NEHA'S POV,

"Hah say ...!" I asked.

"What were you doing inside ?"
He asked too. With a disguised look.

"Asking for my marks sheet !" I answer partial truthfully.

"And ?" He asked . Obviously asking for more information. Some part of me knew what he demanded to know. But , I was not gonna tell him that . I mean I barely know that guy.

"And then u came !"

"Neha , I'm not asking you that . And you know that too very well."

" No I don't !" I muttered.

"You have any relationship with that teacher ? Mr. Gordarn ?" He asked. Ha ah! I knew he wanted to know that.

"Obviously no !" I answered truthfully.

"Then why was he calling you things which couples call each other ? And mostly why were you sitting on his lap ?" He asked raising single brow .

"Umm... bye ! None of your business!" I scowled.

"Fine , we are not even friends . Keep it to yourself . But I asked because it happened with my sister too. And I don't want anyone else to face what she had faced at some point of her life . Just .... take ....care !" He sounded a tad bit concerned when he started about his sister. Well , I'll be too sad to if anything happen to any one of my family or close relatives.

He turned back ready to leave. I called him . My toungue was working automatically " hey , umm thank you ." I smiled a bit. He turned back and returned it back.

"Always welcome. But whatsoever I didn't expected you to say that though !" A boyish grin formed around his mouth. Handsome !

" I'm unexpected . Always !"

"Hmm...thought so..."

"yah!"

" hey , u still have my number ?"

" Yah!"

"Feel free to call" saying so he winked and left.