I love her .

NEHA'S  P. O. V,

"I hate him so much... Why do i even so much whatcha think?"
Sammy exploded.

" Mutual feelings baby i can say. "
I said.

That boy here in our conversation is the one and only , Nate . Nate's my ex and Sammy's lover . Yup, impressive but Nate used to love Sammy maybe he still does. Who cares. Sammy's not Nate's type. That girls boring .

"You say Neha , should I give him atleast one chance ?" Sammy asked stabbing the bread piece .

"No, no baby don't he's not any of your type sweetheart . He's sick son of a b#%$€h. !" I sweared in front of her.

She and me are actually kinda friends for benefits. Lol. Yup I know badass of me right ? Ok yeah . She's too rich .
Whenever papa disagrees to buy anything I go to her. That happens rarely 'papa never disagrees'. Mostly I buy hookahs from her junk. You know cocaines etc.

Well yeah this is me . A drug addict . And many more things u never could've wished for.

"But how do you know Neha ? Maybe he really loves me ? !" Sammy asked all of a sudden. Making me jump a Li'l.

This piece of shit....ooff..

"Well , I'm your bestfriend sweetie. I know your best . Don't . I'm telling you don't mistake such a horrible decision !" I concluded.

Well yeah , until now you've understood . I don't want Sammy with Nate . Nate truely loves this girl-

Oh...oh speak of the devil and the devil arrives !!

Indeed ..... impressive !!

Nate suddenly arrived outah nowhere. Tapping my shoulder . He asked " I wanna talk !"

***

We were sitting on the college roof top . That was not the height that I was scared of it was Nate's presence . Speaking if which . Yups, I agreed to dawdle with him rather than being bored with that bitch.

"Umm ... hi!" Nate started awkwardly . The tension between us was kinda confusing . We had no specific reason to be tensed it was the atmosphere .

"Hi .! " I returned the greet.

"So . I wanted to say something . You know !" He said. I adjusted my position . I pulled my knees to my chin and rested my hands clutching them.

"Hmm... say !" I cleared my throat. He's blacky beads reached mine hazel ones.

"I love Sammy  !" . He blurted out in a single breath.

As if I didn't knew . Lol .

"Hmm... I know ?" I asked. Signaling him to be a Li'l more specific.

"So. Please can you make her understand that I really do ?" He asked .

That boy. Oh god . How the fuck can he think I will ?. Does he not know me enough to understand that I will never ?.

Maybe NO ?!?

" Ok . I will do. " I forced a smile. Sympathetic one .

"Lol. " he started laughing . So hard that his eyes wet.

What is the matter with this fella ?
Whatever I really don't care . I joined him and started laughing. He then shuts his mouth . He rubbed his eyes. Then gasped lightly. Still an unbearable smile that can be seen. Sticking to his lips.

"I know you will never !" Nate manages to say atlast .

"What do you mean ?"I asked seriously confused by his stupid conversations .

"You will never want anyone's good . Am I right ?" He stated rather than asked.