You see them again (They hurt you #3)

A/N ~
This is the third part of the four part PREFERENCE. I will be updating the last part soon then there will be a whole new preference in the works! What do you think of this four part PREFERENCE idea? Do you like it? And thanks for all the lovely comments, votes and reads. I cannot express into words how much it means to me.

About two weeks later (for all the characters)

Brian
You are at the mall, coming out of a clothes store. You have just treated yourself to a spending spree with the spare money you have saved up. Carrying a zillion bags, you walk past more shops, ready to go home. Suddenly, one of your bags split, sending clothes dropping on the floor.

Shit, you think as you bend down, picking up the clothes. You throw them in one of the other bags and start walking again, stupidly not looking up.

This causes you to bump into somebody, "Sorry." you mutter as you quickly scoot past them, not bothering to see you bumped into.

"Hey, no worries." a deep but familiar voice says softly behind. You freeze in your tracks and slowly turn around to see Brian looking at you. He looks just as handsome as before, with the golden curls and them breath taking ocean eyes. You oddly get butterflies in your stomach. But, he doesn't recognise you as you have sunglasses and a hat on.

"Brian?" you take off the glasses and hat and Brian's face falls.

"Y/N! I didn't...um, recognise you." Brian scratches the back of his neck. This is too awkward for you.

"Um, sorry I am in a rush. Bye." You quickly walk away. You can't forgive him for what he did.

Dom
You are bored to death all alone in the house so you decide to go for a street race. This will give you a chance to test your new car that you never got to race.

You race against a dark skinned man wearing a tracksuit. You win, crossing the lines miles before he does.

You celebrate to yourself as the man finally gives you the money. Hector walks up to you as you stand by your car, counting all the money you have won.

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna start the next race? My lady had to go home so I need someone filling her in. Up for it?" Hector asks.

"Yeah, okay then." You slip tbe money in your pocket and walk to the middle of the road. Two cars pull up in front of you. One of them is a Spanish man whereas the other is.....Dom.

Dom stares at you in awe but seeing his handsome face only takes you back to the night you left him. And that was a dreadful night.

You look away from him quickly, trying to resist an unusual attraction. You point to the Spanish man, "Ready?"

"Si (yes)!" the Spanish man revved his engine.

You looked reluctantly at Dom, "Ready?"

"More than anything." Dom revved his engine in response before you raise your hands in the air.

"Ready....steady........." you take one last look at Dom, who you want to forgive but you feel lile it isn't right at all.

"GO!!!"

Roman
You are at a store, buying yourself a bottle of wine for you only. You wait at the checkout impatiently as you wait for someone to scan the wine. Finally someone comes and you pay for the wine.

As you make your way out of the store, you couldn't help but notice a familiar face in the alcohol aisle, observing some lagers.

You quickly walk out of sight but you fail terribly.