Chapter 1

Mikus pov-

It was 11:30am and I'd just woken up. My alarm clock didn't go off and I'm nearly late for my meet and greet with rin and len. I've gotten dressed and done my hair in pigtails (duh-) and headed out. I'm so nervous though. I've had a thing for rin for about 2 years now and I'm finally ready to ask her out. I know that's a pretty long time for not asking someone out but i have my reasons. 1) I'm really frigid when it comes to relationships, 2) she was in a relationship with Meiko which was really weird... And 3) I've not known how to ask her. But I finally know how to so I will do it. Anyway- I'm still late to this meet and greet...

Rins pov-

Where the actual hell is Miku? She's 20 minutes late and these fans are starting to get impatient. A group of girls left the line too. I think we'll have to start without her. It does kinda suck her not being here... Wait, I take that back. She's coming with... A bunch of orange flowers and a card? I've always known her to be weird when she's late but this is the weirdest thing she's done when she's late...

Mikus pov-

*Wheezing* "R-rin?"

Rins pov-

"Yes Miku?"

Mikus pov-

"Sorry I'm late.." *thrusts Rin the flowers and card* "I-I had to go get those first"

I watch in agony as she opens the card and reads it. I'm a child at heart so I put one of those tick the box things with yes or no so she didn't have to say her answer to me asking her out aloud.

She hands it back to me... I'm opening the card again and I'm so scared and on edge that I think I might cry.. I read the answer- yes- and all I could do was burst into tears. I can't believe she said yes! Before I could say anything she pulled me behind the meet up photo thingy maboby and kisses me. I honestly can't tell you how amazing it felt to have the girl of my dreams kiss me. I can't believe I've waited 2 years for this moment. I'm honestly speechless. I guess that's good because we're not just kissing anymore. We're making out so it would be pretty hard to talk right about now.  I'm. So. HAPPY!!