Chapter 6

Rins pov-
Today has started so weirdly... I woke up with a note on my pillow "your going to die today. You don't deserve to see the light of day again. Don't watch your step. Hahaha!! -your worst nightmare. P.S... MIKU WILL BE MINE!"
I'm shitting myself. Who would say that?! Nobody hates me.. do they? Nobody would actually try to kill me would they..?

I went to the studio this morning to record a song and all the way there I was looking around hoping nobody was following me. My chest felt so tight with fear. This can't be the end. This can't be the last day of my life. This ISN'T the end of me. I WILL NOT DIE.

I hope not anyway...

Mikus pov-
I'm so scared for Rin. Luka isn't joking about what she's gonna do to her. I want to protect her but I don't know how to! Luka is so much stronger than both me and Rin so... There's no point in fighting with her. She's win by a long shot.

I'm tempted to go to the studio to make sure nothing happens to her but I have so much work to do here it's unreal. I don't think I can delay this paperwork and stuff any longer. I just hope Rin will be okay...

A/N. Hey guys the next chapter is going to be really graphic so I'm just putting a trigger warning out now. If you have issues with murder, suicide or graphic detail about blood and stuff STOP READING HERE. If not feel free to continue reading. Hope you enjoy!