Chapter one

Hi , my name is Blossom , I'm 16 years old , I go to Townsville High School , I'm one of the PPGZ , but being a super hero is so boring ,it used to be fun . It's the same thing over and over again , beat up the guys , send them to jail , then return to my same old boring life . And what's worse is that I'm the leader of the PPGZ so that means that people expect me to be the "perfect girl" and have the lowest possibility of turning evil than my sisters , Buttercup has the highest ,and guess what their wrong I'm sick of pretending to be the perfect goody two shoes I was back then . I wonder what's it like to be bad ? To not care about what other people think about you . I would love to be bad but I'm too much of a coward to do it . Well if your wondering what I'm doing right now ? I'm just in 6th period just 1 more minute until lunch time , I'm not paying attention to the teacher because I already know this stuff , so I'm just staring that the clock .
*RINGGGG*
Finally lunch time , as I walked outside to walk around the school , " oh sorry" I didn't accidentally bumped into someone When I looked up I never thought I would see him million years , my enemy ..... Brick Jojo , this guy makes my blood boil , makes me feel excited about fighting again .I feel like there's fire running through my veins and my heart is racing . " B-Brick?" I said surprised " What's up pinky ? Long time no see ,how's the crime fighting life of yours " he said ,smirking at me . " Oh nothing ,it's boring and don't call me pinky . " I said in a casual voice , I know he's trying to push my buttons but I'm not letting him .
"Oh really too bad " he said ,then started to punch me . I was shocked then I started to dodge the punches and started to kick and punch him , he dodged him easily , I got to say he got stronger . He started to punch and kick me again , I kept dodging them while moving back . And before I knew it my back hit the wall and Brick took the chance and punched me on my stomach and I started to scream out loud . My screaming was hurting his ears so I kept screaming even louder . And Brick didn't know what to do so HE KISSED ME , I was shocked but soon melted into the kiss . The kiss gave this bad feeling and I LOVED IT !!!! After a few minutes we break the kiss and he smirked and then said " well well well who would have thought that the perfect good two shoes can actually do something bad " I got pissed grabbed he's shirt and pulled him closer and I smirked seeing he's face full of shock then I opened my mouth and said " That's not the only bad thing I can do , in fact I'm sick of being a goody two shoes , it's time I turned over a new leaf , don't ya think Bricky ? "
He just smirked , wrapped he's arms around my waist to pull me closer to him and said " welcome to the dark side , Blossy ."
" It's a pleasure "
The bell rings
" Midnight , meet , me at the park ok?" Brick asked
"Sure " I smirked , this is going to be an interesting year for me .

Author here
What's up I hope you like this chapter .
Tell me if there's any ideas you have there's no good or bad ideas for the story I'm here to please
Oh and also it's my first blossick fanfiction
What's gonna happen to blossom ? Why are they planing to meet up in the park ? AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok bye bye