Chapter four

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I had summer school 😭😭😭 and I'm sorry for the wait
Any way back to the story
"The winner of this dance battle is........🥁🥁🥁
Blossom and Brick !!!"
" WHAT !!!! NO WAY" Buttercup said
"Yeah , they were late for class and didn't even have their dancing clothes on !!!!" Bubbles complained .
" I know but they get extra points for knowing how to dance in heels " the teacher says impressed .
"Time skip lunch time "
"Blossom POV"
I knew that we were gonna win this shit , Now what are we gonna make them do , I better ask Bricky if he has any ideas ." Bricky , what are we gonna make them do ?" Brick paused for a moment and said " well we can make them dance the chicken dance 🐥" Brick said I have him a 'what the fuck face😑'then an idea popped into my head," Or we can go skip school and go to the beach but we make them serve us like servants " I said , " oh that's a good idea , let's go tomorrow in the morning " Brick said excited while bouncing on his seat I think he said it too excited .
" Brick's POV"
This is soo exciting I get to see blossom in bikini ...hehe🤤🤤 , Damn it why is Blossom so hot , Fuck !!! "*cough* I hope you guys do know that we're right here right" said an annoyed Buttercup . " So what the fuck u want me to do about it " Blossom said carelessly , it still kinda shocks me to hear my Blossy curse , wait did I just say my blossy!!!!! Oh hell no I ain't falling for a powerpuff good or bad (a/n: Don't worry Brick you will 😈this I swear !!!!)
"Boomer's Pov*
Why does Brick have to get all the fun with bad blossom *pouts* I wanna play with blossom too !!!! " Anyway enough of that I heard that Princess begged her " daddy " to buy a lot of jewelry that's worth a fortune and its to be delivered to princess by midnight " Blossom said in a amused tone. "So what about it !?!" I said curious on why she brought it up " Because Boomie I was thinking that we can steal from the snotty bitch  " Blossom said in flirty tone ..... wait she just called me Boomie !!!!!!! I feel my cheeks burning .. am I blushing !!!!! I suddenly feel something dark behind so I turned next to me seeing that Brick is sending me a death glare (a/n: Brick is getting jelly 😏 sorry back to the story ), I shivered from fear , if looks were to kill let's just say I would've have been dead right now 😅 "oh ok " I said trying to ignore the threat next me . "WAIT WHAT,!?!?"Bubbles and BC shouted in surprise
"BC's Pov "
Wait what ?!?!?! But I thought we just gonna be the bad girls of the school not actually be villains !!!!! Why does blossom want to do this ?!?!?
"Bubbles Pov"
I was only supporting my sisters decision on being bad but I thought we gonna have to be bad girls in school like be meanies and say mean things and do mean things to people. And then we're gonna return to being good girls . And do nice things , and NOT steal from people even if their big meanies !! Why is Blossom doing this !?!?!?! " What do you mean what , you said it yourselves that you guys are willing to join me in the bad side and stealing is  something that bad guys do " Blossom said in a duh tone snapping me out of my thoughts " But  we thought you meant like become the cool badasses of the school not actually be BAD" said Buttercup in worried voice , " yeah Blossom what will the professor no the whole town think about this , why not just be meanies  to people in school and do mean things to them that's still bad !!!" I said I'm worried with a hint of fear , what will the professor think of us if we become bad ?!?! As I was thinking I looked at Blossom's face and it was mixed with anger , broken  ,and sadness, I was about to say something until I was interrupted " Being badasses of the school is not being bad and besides do I look like I care what those fucking idiotic bastards think of me, if you guys are starting to think of backing out on being bad then don't try to stop me from stealing from that snotty bitch " Blossom said in calm yet angry voice , then she walked off while Brick followed her and then the bell rings . I want to the old Blossom back !!!

" Author's POV"
The bell rings and they all went to class expect for Brick and Blossom . Brick followed Blossom to the roof top , Knowing that Brick is acting like love sick idiot ( Heyy!!! I'm not in love with Blossom, I never said your in love with Blossom 😏, s-shut up ,EXPOSED!!!,  sorry back to the story).
"No one's Pov"
He followed/found Blossom laying there on the ground beautifully and if he squinted he might be able to see her panti-" What are you doing here Brick "
Brick got startled and jumped but said " Just curious it's not normal for a puff especially you to be skipping class " Brick knew that Blossom would get pissed/annoyed but was surprised when Blossom didn't get angry but said " Aww did Bricky get hit in the head a lot when we "puffs" beat you and your brothers asses " Brick got pissed and moved closer to blossom's face to try and annoy or even try to tease her but while moving closer to her , he .........
Cliffhanger 😈😈 sorry not sorry but your gonna have to guess what's gonna happen next in chapter five . I am sorry for not updating a lot I had summer school ( stupid summer school ) but thank god I'm finally done with it and I don't have to go to prison (aka school ) anymore anyway what happen to Brick and blossom stay tuned
Btw should I make a few lemons or just keep it pg-14 ???? Tell me what you guys think I should do lemon or no lemon