Chapter three

*Blossom's pov*
As I walked to class , I got so many perverted stares . "BLOSSOM!!!!" I turned around to see Buttercup and Bubbles . " Oh you finally got your lazy asses up from bed " I said with no emotion while I was walking to my dance class . Bubbles and Buttercup followed me because they also have dance class with me , but guess what the RowdyRuffs also have dance class with us !!!! I have Brick for every single class . "Om ... Blos ... BLOSSOM !!!!!" Buttercup screamed at me . " huh , what ?" I said confused , because I wasn't paying attention . " I said did you just cursed ?" Buttercup said with a shocked expression , Bubbles was still listening on the conversation but still had a shocked face . " What the fuck do you think ." I said not caring . " Blossom what's wrong with you ? You never cursed , your the good girl " Bubbles said innocently . We got to the classroom and I saw Brick and he's brother's were there already there sitting on the floor (a/n: they all already changed into there dancing clothes) . " Well maybe I don't want to be the fucking good girl " I said as I walked towards Brick and sat next to him . The girls didn't notice them and sat next his brothers " what do you mean you don't want to be good anymore ? Both of my sister said in unison , " ugh , I got bored of being a goody-two-shoes all the time I hate it and too many people except too much from me since I'm the fucking leader so I decided to go bad ." I explained , I just want talk to Brick , is that so hard . " well why didn't you tell us , we want to be bad too ?" Said BUBBLES !!!!! " yeah we have could been the most strongest evil team ever !!!! " Buttercup said . I heard a cough and We turned to see a pissed off Butch ," As if you and blonde can be evil , I know that Pinky over here can " Butch said while winking at me . I giggled despite the fact I feel like throwing up . Now it's Buttercup's turn to be pissed off " Bubble and me can totally be evil ,you want to bet !!!!!! And also don't wink at Blossom you pervert !!!!!" Butch smirked "your on" as Butch said this the teacher finally came and said " ok guys , I have a two person project for you guys and before you guys open your mouth I'll be picking your partners and music your going to dance too ." (A/n: this a special honors dance class so there's only Buttercup Blossom Bubbles Boomer Butch Brick Himeko and Mitch , Himeko bought herself in the class)
The teacher walked to Buttercup and Butch and gave a sheet of paper I'm guessing their dancing partners , Then walked to Bubbles and Boomer and gave them a sheet of paper , interesting , and then he walked to Himeko and Mitch , I tried so hard not to laugh poor Mitch , and lastly he walked towards Brick and me and gave us a sheet of paper . I looked at the paper and so did Brick there was two songs written there Me like yuh and Aquarius .The bell rang and everyone left ,to go to next class .
*Lunch time*
I walked towards Brick Butch Boomer Buttercup and Bubbles and said "sup , what are the songs did you guys get for dance class " Curious ,because Buttercup would be screaming at how pissed she is because she partnered with Butch ," Ugh Butch and me have dance to Boyfriend the acoustic version and Good Kisser , it's horrible!!! why is it all sexual or romance types of songs !!!!" Buttercup said with anger and annoyance . " you too huh ?!" Said Bubbles tiredly ," what are your songs that you have to dance too " I asked again this is interesting " we have to dance Baby boy and Company "
Boomer said while blushing , I laugh , is this too funny and at least my ships are gonna sail . " Hey !!! Why you laughing!!! What song do you have to dance ?!" Buttercup said annoyed , Butch is not annoyed whatsoever he's just smirking . " Well Brick and me  have to dance Aquarius and Me like Yuh , and I'm laughing because it's interesting." I said plainly . " Well lets have a dance battle , the partners who's better can order the losers to do whatever they want , Deal !?," I turned to see Butch smirking like an idiot , " Alright your on !!" Brick said smirking as well, " Hey! Don't forget about us we're in as well " Boomer says .
* next day*
* Bubbles pov*
It's dance battle time , Boomer and me have been practicing all day yesterday. I think we got this battle in the bag . While I was changing into a pair of blue short-shorts that shows off my curves , and baby blue crop top that shows a little bit of my B-cup size breasts. My sisters have bigger breast than me , with white and black converse (Blossom: D-cups ,Buttercup: C- cups) anyway as I walked in I saw Buttercup wearing the same thing but in her clothes ," ok class First up Buttercup and Butch "
(A/n: it's only the first couple that are Butch and Buttercup ,the rest are nobody)

Well that wasn't sexual at all what's Buttercup talking about ! That's more in the romance section .

Ok that's a little more sexual I guess , hey wait where's Blossom and Brick
" ok Bubbles and Boomer are up next "
*Butch's pov*
Ha, we are so goons win these ,it's Bubbles and Boomers turn, I wonder when is Brick and Hot stuff gonna get here . As I was thinking the class doors open and I was Brick with ripped black pants and red velvet shirt and Blossom , oh don't get me started , she's wearing a very tight red crop top that's transparent on the back showing her black lacy bra and on the she's showing her stomach and her very big breast and wearing leather black short-shorts and might I say tight , and she's wearing HIGH HEELS!!!!! (In the video up their☝️the one the black hair )This girl is she trying lose the dance battle or something but still she is looking HOT!!! " Brick , Blossom why are you late to my class " the teacher said " sorry Mr. , we were training a little bit more and lost time '" Blossom said Cool-fully, " well just sit down , continue  Bubbles ,Boomer"
( same goes for bubbles and boomer just the first couple)

Oof I didn't know Boomer had the balls to do that type of stuff , well you learn new things every day, I guess
" good job now for the finale it's Bricks and Blossoms turn " the teacher said . "HA, GOOD LUCK DANCING IN HIGH HEELS BLOSSOM," Buttercup said , dam is she a mind reader or something . " Thx but don't worry I'm not planning on losing Buttercup " she said smirking at Buttercup then she looked at me and winked , I blushed , wait I didn't not just blush just because of a power puff winked at me right!! " alright settle down , Buttercup shut up go on Brick Blossom."
(Guys same thing first couple only and Bricks wear what the guy is wearing )

I was shocked , Blossom knows how to dance in HEELS , that booty movement though it was hot!!! I kinda feel jealous for some reason , but is it just me or did I feel a little lust between them in the beginning, turned to see everyone shocked even the teacher ," EXTRA POINTS FOR KNOWING HOW TO DANCE IN HEELS!!" The teacher shouted , tch Blossom winked at me and Boomer, Boomer and me blushed but he was red and I was pinkish , dam it stop blushing Butch ! Your a man aren't you . I don't think I can handle the next dance . " ok next song please" the teacher said ,

Jealousy and anger spiked through me , I actually growled!!! I looked at Boomer ,He's red
*Boomers pov*
Why do I feel angry and jealous , it was just a dance nothing more , what's wrong with me !!!
" ok class the winner of this dance battle is................
Hey guys what's up ? Sorry I had too I thought it was kinda funny the bad guys dancing tights , btw I tried to pick a romantic or sexual dances , so anyway who think is gonna win  why is Boomer and Butch feeling like this ? All questions will be answered in the next chapter , and thx so much for the support and they will do bad stuff in the next chapter so don't worry ok bye bye
Author out peace !!!!✌🏻