Important

Guys, Beatnix and I let me just say, LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SUPPORT ON THE BOOK!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Now the next thing is updates.

So we try to update but it's hard with a school life and the fact that the both of us literally live in a different time zone. Like a 3 hour difference in time. When it's like 3:00 on my side, it's 12:00 on Beatnix's side. So updating can be a little difficult at times but WE ARE TRYING! Clockwork must hate us or something...

Next thing, I want to make this very clear. Read the fine print below.

DANNY IS NOT A WEREWOLF! I WILL MAKE A PHOTO EDIT OF WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE BUT HE HAS LITTLE TO NO WOLFISH FEATURES TO HIM!!! HE WILL HAVE SOME WEREWOLF LIKE QUALITIES BUT THAT JUST INCLUDES LITTLE THINGS!!! NOT FEATURES!!!

Phew, feels good to get that out. Ok so the last issue is all the questions we get so I'm going to make a fuller chapter for any questions people might have and answer them by updating the chapter that way you guys won't have to scroll through the hundreds of thousands of comments.

Your welcome. And please know WE WILL BE UPDATING SOON!!! Maybe today at night or tomorrow or Friday but expect an update!

Welp, that's all for now!!! See you in the next chapter!!!