|•| INTRODUCTION |•| Part 2. |•|

The 'Nations'

ASCENSION||
The leading force. Other nations are against its sheer power, but are afraid to attack due to its powerful military, advanced warfare tactics and its alliance with Ignition. The richest state.
It's somewhat far from the mainland and is completely surrounded by ocean Symbols:
"Sky Blue"
"Tulip"
"Albatross"

INTOXICATION||
Home of the most skilled medics and engineers. General supplier of weapons and is permanently neutral. Incredible architecture dons their cities. Due to their powerful toxins and chemicals, no other nation has attacked them within 100 years. Located very far from the other countries.
Symbols:
"Redviolet"
"Poison Oak"
"Raven"

IGNITION||
Troublesome would explain this location. Volcanic activity is common in certain regions of Ignition. They are currently allied with Ascension and seem to want to provoke the bordering Illumination. It's extremely mountainous there and is located in the middle of the mainlands.
Symbols:
"Rust"
"Sunflower"
"Red Fox"

ILLUMINATION||
Illumination is mostly snow.
Despite being the biggest, it is somewhat weak and had to ally itself with Submersion to fend of the invaders from Ignition. Used to rule Ascension. Located in the northern mainlands with the island of Ascension nearby
Symbols:
"Steel blue"
"Snowdrop"
"Snowshoe Hare"

SUBMERSION||
Submersion has been laying low for the past 100 years. It was formerly all-powerful and greatly feared until they mistakenly attacked Intoxication and were met with a terrible defeat. Currently allied with Illumination, but remains low profile. Currently expecting an attack from Ignition, which is the main reason they allied with Illumination. Located in the southern mainlands.
Symbols:
"Aquamarine"
"Lotus"
"Koi carp"