Chapter 1

Key:
Y/n ~ Your name
YT/n ~Your YouTube name
Y/f/c ~ Your favourite colour
Y/h/c ~ Your hair colour
Y/nn ~ Your nickname
Y/f/b ~ Your favourite band ((Sorry but please choose between Twenty Øne Piløts, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco))

Your POV

"Hey guys! Whatsup? It's YT/n and today I have a very important and emotional vlog. So about 2 years ago, I started saving up to go to London and permantly live there. Since I live in LA, it's a really big change for me. I've come to say goodbye to my best friends, Amy, Ethan, Mark, and Tyler. They've known I was saving up to move but they never knew when I was moving. So I'm making this vlog to say goodbye."

~time skip past the goodbyes and crying~

"So guys, that ends this vlog. I'll see you guys later, bye! I sighed as I finished packing. I called a taxi and left, knowing I wouldn't see these people for a long time. I downloaded the 3 hour long video onto my laptop and fell asleep. "Miss, wake up." "Oh, sorry." I stepped out of the taxi and payed the driver 50 dollars. Then I took a deep breath, stepped into the airport, and got ready for all the procedures and the long flight ahead of me.

~time skip past all the airplane and airport stuff~

Here I was, in London! I was really excited, so excited that when we landed, I literally ran out of the terminal and grabbed my luggage. I called a taxi, and started the journey into my new life. When I arrived at my flat, I asked my new landlord if everything was ready. He said yes, and handed me my key. "Oh yes, I forgot to mention that your new neighbours are very loud." "Oh it's fine." I was so excited, I ran upstairs and to my new flat to record. "Hey guys! Whatsup? It's YT/n and I'm in my new flat. This is going to be added into my other video, so it'll be really short." I quickly gave a tour of the unfurnished flat, and finished the video. "But that's all! I'll see you guys later, bye!" I ran over to Phil's house and hoped he was home. *knock, knock, knock.* No one answered. I slowly opened the door. The house was quiet. "Well I don't think Phil will mind me being here." Oops, did I say that out loud? Just then I heard something move upstairs. I walked upstairs and to the door I head a noise from. I opened it and was face - to - face with a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes. With a very handsome British accent filled with confusion, fear, and suprisement, he said "You're not Phil..."

Hey guys! I'm starting an actual good book for once. But my uploading schedule may be kinda weird. I'm hoping I upload every week, but I don't know how that'll work out. I'm just really stressed and busy and have a lot of stuff on my mind. But trust me, this book is going places(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ⓜⓐⓨⓐ💕💕💕