Chapter 7: The unexpected Double date

After playing Video games with kylie for 2 hours of total annihilation I was tired of being beat.
"Ugh I can't believe I lost! I am like the best with my brothers!" I told kylie in disbelief.
"GUYS HELP ME OUT!" Mari said looking through the mess she had made with all her clothes.
"Marisol for the last time be yourself, Kevin asked you out like you were." Kylie said looking at Marisol.down
"Yea Mari, wear jeans and a cute shirt that represents you." I told her, looking through the clothes she had.
"How are you so good with all this date stuff??" Marisol said sitting .
"I've had some experience", I told her while i started seperating her clothes.
"You should go with her Abi, you'd help her out big time!" Kylie said as she entered the bathroom.
"YES COME WITH ME PLEASE!!!!" Marisol said jumping up from the bed shaking me like a maraca.
"No marisol no, this is your date not mine. I don't wanna get in the middle of it." I replied.
"Cmon, you never know he could be bringing a friend too!!!" She said giving me a pouty face. I sighed,
"Fineeeee!"
"Yay!!" She said taking the outfit i had picked for her and started to change. I looked to see what I was gonna wear but I forgot I didn't have my clothes yet. So I was just gonna have to go like that. We went to the arcade across the university and looked for Kevin when we got there.
"There he is!" I said while I pointed to the skeeball. We started walking towards him but I pulled Marisol back and stopped in my tracks.
"Who's that next to him??" Marisol asked, but I knew exactly who he was. It was the same guy from lunch. My heart was racing and I didn't know what to do. I felt like my stomach was gonna fall out through my butt, I heard my heart beat in my ears. And the worst thing happened, they stared walking towards us. Marisol squinted and saw the guy and knew who he was,
"Omg that's the guy you like!!! Its totally destiny!" As they get closer and closer my heart beats faster each time.
"Hey Marisol!" Kevin said, reaching in for a hug. Marisol stood with her mouth kinda open and jumped into his arms. They hugged for a one good minute while me and the guy stook there awkwardly.
"Hi, um,  I'm Mathew" the guy said as he took out his hand from his pocket.
"Hi, I'm Abigail" I said as I felt my cheeks get red and hot. I extended my hand to touch his warm, soft hand. He shook my hand and turned it around, i didn't know what he was doing till he pulled my hand up towards his lips and felt his lips touch my hand. I thought my cheeks could turn into stoves from the heat. Once he put my hand down he left his hand on mine and all I felt was his glare looking into my soul, but a good kinda glare. I felt his fingers interlock threw mine and that's how it stayed the rest of The time. We walked around the arcade and played a couple of games. Marisol would always try to beat kevin in all the games but she failed... epicly. I also played a couple of games with Mathew, but most of the time I would beat him.... I think he went easy on me, but he didn't admit it.
"Let's go play that game!" he said hold my hand pulling me towards the game that had little horses with little unicorn stuffed animals as prizes. I had also been familiar with the game, you had to roll the ball in a specific color hole, blue red or yellow. Yellow being less points, blue is a little bit more, and red is the most points. I always played this game with my mom and we would win 20 out of 19 times.
"On your mark, get set, GO!!" The lady said as Kevin, Marisol, Mathew, and me rolled the ball. Through out the game my heart pounded, I have never wanted to win so bad. All I heard was my heart beat and then I hear the siren, I looked up to see Mathew won by one point! I hit the table and Mathew laughed,
"What's wrong little bwaby" he said in a mocking tone while I saw him get the prize from the guy behind the counter.
"I was so close to beating you!!" I said stomping my foot on the floor like a child as I crossed my arms.
"Can't you at least let me win once?" He said kneeling down on one knee handing me the fluffy unicorn. I blushed and took a the unicorn from his hand and gave him a hug, his arms wrapped around me like a warm blanket. My face landed on his chest, i felt his biceps through the thin shirt he was wearing that smelled like his collonge. I wanted to stay in that hug forever, he looked down at me and I just looked at his perfect face. He looked over his shoulder and I looked as well. Kevin and Marisol were giving each other a hug and marisol jumped happily on the ground with her hands over her mouth.
'He asked her out." He said smiling towards me.
'Aw how cute." I said as I smiled back, still feeling his hands around my waist.
"My turn" he said taking my hand and kissing it, "I know this Is a little quick but i wanted to know if you would like to do this again sometime?' I didn't know what to say, it was like a dream come true. My cheeks were smoking hot. My stomach had a hole zoo.
"Yes, I would."