Chapter 15: Pets

"Abigail"

"What do you want.... Let me.... Sleep."

"You have to help me."

"What you you mean? How? Who are you?"

"Save Jaqui."

I woke up scared and confused. Who was it? Was Jaqui ok???
"JAQUI!"
I screamed running out the door and knocking on Jaqui's door. Dania opened the door wiping her eyes with her hands.
"Abi what's wrong? "

"Wheres Jaqui! "
I walked in and looked in her bed. She wasn't there. Angel woke up and looked confused as well.
"Abi are you ok what's wrong?" Dania said holding my shoulder firmly.
"I had a vision. It said 'save Jaqui' I don't know from what tho." from that moment we all looked at each other ran into the hallway and started screaming her name.
"Hey what's wrong? "
Candy  came out with everyone else. Mathew came next to me and held my hand.
"I had a vision that said 'save Jaqui' and im looking for her."

"What's going on??"
I heard a voice from inside the dorm. I looked over to find Jaqui with her hair wet, a T-shirt and some black jeans.
"Oh my god Jaqui where were you?!??"
I said going to her and giving her a hug.

"I was taking a shower. What's wrong?"
she said laughing and going to sit down on her bed.

"Well I had a vision", I said sitting next to her, "it told me 'help me.... Save Jaqui' and I don't know what that means."
Jaqui sat there quietly with no facial expression.

"Well for now we need to go to school. I heard that for the rest of the year till the war ends at least, we only have our training classes so we have more time to train with our pets."
Kylie said putting on her sweater. I got up and stood there not knowing how the day was going to be. I got dressed and walked to school with my friends. We went to training to find Mr. Macball, Ms. Nuweight, and Ms. Snowchills with a hole wall covered with a curtain. We all sat down on the court in front of the teachers and waited till the bell rang.
"Good morning students! You all know the situation that we're in right now and the reminder that I sent to your dorms. You are getting your pets today and you will train with them snf hopefully get stronger by the day." Ms. Snowchills said as she looked to Ms. Nuweight and she nodded. She went behind the curtain and brought back the puppy I saw in Ms. Snowchills office.

"This is my pet, his name is Snowflake. If you think about it your animals will be like Pokemon. They have special ability's and also weaknesses but they will be your partner for life."

(Her dog btw its a fake pokemon)

I couldn't have been even more happy that we were getting Pokemon like creatures. I love animals especially like those, I wanted them to call me already. I couldn't have been more happy my last name started with a B. Out of all my friends I was gonna go first.

"Blackheart! Its your turn c'mon!"
I heard Mr. Macball call me from behind the curtain and my heart was beating faster then ever. I walked behind the curtain and looked at all the pets in the cages. It was amazing so many, Pokemon creatures and one was going to be mine.

"Ok so your powers are flying and you'll most likely either have ice, fire or magical as your second power." I really hoped I didn't get magical that means I'd have the same powers as the twig and I didn't want that.

"So, ennie meanni miny mo you get this one." he said picking the last cage. They said the last was the best right? He opened the cage and out hopped a little fox type creature. It was a burgundy red color and it had hazel brown eyes. It had puffy soft looking hair and I couldn't be happier, I got a Pokemon that looked like Vulpix. I kneeled down right in front of her, waiting for her to come to me. She looked into my eyes and crawled closer I smiled and raised my hand for her to smell it. She sniffed it and I felt her tiny little tounge lick my hand. I giggled and picked her up and hugged her tight. She made a little noise and licked my cheek. I think we were going to get along great.