The past

Victor pov....

I took Yuri to my house. I carried him to my house as he fell asleep and soon woke up to have a broke down. So fragile and delicate. I thought. So beautiful and graceful. He reminds me of snow falling on the ground. Pure, delicate , soft , graceful , beautiful that is exactly what Yuri is snow I thought .I laid him on the bed. 

" I'm so s-sorry victor" he said as he hiccuped. He's so cute. I thought with a hint of blush on my cheeks.

" your shouldn't see me this way maybe I should go to my house" he said as he got up from bed. 

" NO!" I yelled as I grab his wrist ,no I want this little snowflake to stay with me. He's mine and mine alone, no one else's. I don't want him to leave, I want him to stay and love me as much as I love him. 

" no please stay. You shouldn't be alone in that state." I said. He nodded. He laid down on my bed. Yuri you are my precious little god that I worship. I thought with a smile.  

" victor why is their so much pain and hurt in your eyes" Yuri said. My eyes widen. No one can read me like that. I thought. Everyone I knew and didn't kill thought of me as a happy person. When really I was sad and broken but Yuri can see it. I turn my head towards him. No one can ever read me like an open book. And even though I hide myself Yuri always finds the real me. I smiled. For I am truly happy.

" well mostly for my past I guess" I said. He nodded.

" what happened...you don't have to tell me if you don't want too." He said. I nodded. I'll tell him the truth but there will be little hints of lieing in the truth. So I guess I'm stretching the truth.

" no no it's fine let's see well for the rest of my child hood I've been abused and starved. My parents were on drugs and that's all they spent their money on. They always beaten me each and every night. So then one night my mom was so fuck up on drugs, she killed my dad. She then killed herself. I was then force to live in the streets. I was homeless for a while. I then met a man . He gave me food and a home. I saw him as my farther figure he was a boss of a company. A CEO...I believe . Anyway he then died of cancer and soon I was CEO" I said. Yuri then hug me. My eyes widen and I felt my heart beat fast as my cheeks felt heated. 

" I'm sorry you had to go through so much pain" he said. My heart beated faster. No one said sorry to me. No one even bothered. I thought. I smiled once more. " it's ok... I have a good life so far" I said. I then tuck him in as he fell asleep. I blush. So delicate and beautiful. You are truly my true love Yuri. I truly love you and you have no idea how much  I love you and how much I want to tell you. I thought as I kissed him on the cheek. 

I fell asleep. 

I then dreaming of  seeing my mom keep on stabbing my dad as she smiled. " DIE DIE DIE!!" She screamed as blood flew every where. I hid of fear. Oh No what if she come for me no no no no!! I thought. "victor ..my sweet child ...where are you mommy gonna give you special surprise" she said as she ran the knife on the wall. " victor ?? Where are you?? I thought you want to play?" She ask. I hid behind a chair with a kitchen knife. Mommy and daddy never have gone this far before. I felt a wet warm hand on my shoulder. " found you" she said as she put the to knife my neck. Oh god no please don't let me die!! I then felt some thing take over. I push her and went on her chest. I stab her again and again. I felt the warm red blood all over me. I heard fear and pain and I want more...MORE!! I laugh. " MOMMY DEAD!! MOMMY DEAD!!" I sing . She kept on screaming. I saw red everywhere what a beautiful color I thought. As I kept on stabbing. She was soon dead. Cold 'nothing left'. I thought . I put down the knife and open the door.  I lied to yuri I killed my mother.

( next dream/ flash back)

I then saw myself behind a dumpster eating McDonald's. I then saw a drunk man . " heelllooo little boy want  to have some fun?" He ask. I got my knife. Another person to kill. Oh let me hear your screams I want to see fear on your face let me feel your blood all over my hands. I thought. I been doing this for a while now ever since I was homeless and I can't stop it's addiction . I  ran to give him a hug. Only to stab him in the back. I heard him scream in pain. I smiled . Oh the fear oh the pain. I want too see it!! I want too feel blood!! I kept on stabbing him. As I smile. Happiness so full of joy. Die you terrible son of bitch die all of you need to feel pain. So let me hear your fear let me see pain!! I want too see red oh so red!! I thought as I stab him. I giggled. My giggle turn into a laugh. I through his body in the dumpster and got his wallet. I smiled to myself . That was fun.

(Another dream/flash back) 

 I was sitting on a side walk. I saw an old man . I smiled as I was about to kill him. Old man were always so easy. " hello" he said with a smile. He then put a napkin on my mouth as I fell asleep. I saw Myself tied to a chair. " oh little boy you have done well for killing so many I've been watching you...I shall teach you the ways of Being a killer but you must pay some thing in return  but we shall speak of that later " he said. I nodded. I know he can easily kill me so I kept my mouth shut.

(Another dream/ flash back)

 He taught me everything, how to kill, what the slowest and most painful way to kill, what's the fastest way to kill . How to clean your evidence. He was like a farther figure to me and I truly loved him. 

" victor this is my Grandson Yuri but we like to call him yurio " he said. I was 16 at the time and he was 8 . He smiled at me. So innocent I thought . But sadly I can't kill him that too bad. I thought. He laugh and hold my hand. " papa!!" He screamed. I then look towards him. Did he just call me papa?

" well...well yurio go play with your toys ..." He said with a grin. 

" yes grandpa" yurio said with smile.  I look at yurio so cute and innocent. I love him so much he's would make the best son ever. I thought

Before I know it I was shoved on the table. A hot and musky breath was on my neck. WAIT!?WHAT IS HE DOING?! I thought. " oh your so pretty for a boy" he said as he touch me in wired way. I then grew angry and scared as I the shoved my fingers into his neck as blood was dripping all over him. I smiled. He was choking on his own blood I smiled . I found a pencil and put it through his ear hole to reatch his ear drum and stab him. He then screamed in pain. I felt joy. He kept on screaming. I smiled. Oh the blood sweet and beautiful blood oh the screams I can't get enough of it!! Let me hear it one more time!! I thought. I laugh as I then put pen into his throat as he kept on making gurgling sounds. I laugh. Oh so happy. " DIE!! OLD MAN DIE!!" I screamed. I then stop. I look in the mirror to see I was covered in blood I smiled. 

" Grandpa?" 

I heard an innocent voice say. I turned to see yurio. " GRANDPA!" He screamed. I then ran to him and hold him. As he cried on me. " yurio what did you see?" I ask. 

" I saw you k-kill my grandpa you kept on stabbing him!! And laughed WHY PAPA?!" He screamed. 

" you don't want to get papa in trouble...do you?" I ask. He shake his head. 

" good then don't tell a soul or papa may have to punish you" I said . He nodded once more. I kissed his forehead.

" good boy" 

I woke up to see Yuri beside me. I smiled. Aww those beautiful flash backs...the dreams I had of my memories. I smiled .i went on my phone to see I have 1747492037390127484 photos of Yuri that he is not aware of . I may have stock him everyday.I even put cameras in his house to take pictures. God he's gougous. I thought as I took a picture of him in a café. Here's  one when he's at work. I smiled . Yuri may have never noticed me stocking him.

I look Over at Yuri so beautiful .  I pick up Yuri and carried him away.