Chapter 3

~~~~Subaru's P.O.V.~~~~

Well that was strange what meaned Tomato with a Live i didn't know on the vacation were a live well what i knew was that there was 1 live from S4 as a goodbye to the students. When there really is a live with Tomato i would love to see it not because i like her😶just because i want to see what she can and if she still has this mystery power. I will ask Asahi if he knew something about this live maybe Mahiru told him something.
~~~~Time skip to the M4 dorm~~~~
A there is Asahi. "Hey" i called him "Oh Hey Subaru i didn't see you there can i help you" Asahi asked me happily. "Yeah you can. Did Mahiru told you something about a live that she and her friends want to do." " Oh yes she mentioned something like this as I saw her today with Kanata's "Girlfriend" I think her name is Saotome Ako" Asahi told me. I hope Kanata didn't hear him because we all know he like her but he always deny it.

~~~~Yume's P.O.V~~~~
After we found Mahiru and Ako we walked to Mahiru's and my room she is my roommate since Koharu left for Italy. Now Mahiru shows us the 4 dress ideas.

1. Dresses

        ^                 ^              ^               ^   Yume       Mahiru      Ako        Laura   2

   Yume       Mahiru      Ako        Laura

2 . Dresses

 Dresses

3. Dresses

 Dresses

4.Dress

         ^                ^               ^                ^    Yume       Mahiru      Ako         Laura

    Yume       Mahiru      Ako         Laura

"I like all the dresses" Laura said. "Yeah me too but I don't know which one we should pick" Mahiru answered. "I have a idea why don't we use all the dresses and you at sing 4 Songs" I said. "WOW the idea is perfect I will ask Anna~sensei if she's okay with it" answered Ako. We all agreed and Ako walk out of the room to ask Anna~sensei. "Hey how about I will ask the Head master if we could do a sleepover at here. Then we can discuss things for the live and pack our things together what do you think ?" said Laura "The idea is perfect. So today is Thursday do you think Head master will let you guys sleep here 4 nights" Mahiru answered.  "Well I can ask but is it with you two alright?" "Yes to 100%" Me and Mahiru answered/yelled. Laura nodded and left the room.

~Later at Mahiru's and Yume's Dorm~
"Anna~sensei said we could sing more than 1 Song but the songs must be new" Ako told us. "Well Head master meant it would be alright but we must  plan our live as well" Laura said happy. "Super!!!! Than how about you two bring your things than we will do a plan for the next days" i suggest. "Perfect" Ako,Laura,Mahiru yelled in unison. After Laura and Ako had their things in our room we made the plan

The Plan

Friday:
1.Training
2.Dress fitting
3.Song selection

Saturday:
1.Training
2.Dancing
3.Singing

Sunday:
1.Dancing
2.Singing
3.Suitcase packin

"So what do you thing about the plan" I asked my friends "Nice so how about everyone can pic 1 Song we will listen to the song and then we will decide if we  pic 4 song  or less" answered Laura. We agreed and went to sleep. I thought the whole time about the S4 selection well I'm really happy because I got in S4 with my friends but sad because I lost against Hime~senpai and because Laura lost against Yuzu~senpai.
( Sorry I forgot to mention that Laura switched the Class and is now in Dance class.)
After a while I also fall a sleep.

~~~Nobody's P.O.V~~~

~~~~~M4 Dorm~~~~~
"Hey guys my sister told me she and her friends will do a live does anyone want to come with me?" asked Asahi his friends. "Sure why not it could be fun to watch them" answered the other Boys. "Well do we have anything on our schedule Kanata" Subaru asked Kanata. "We will have a photo shooting with the new S4 and a live with the new S4."
After their talk they want to sleep

~~~~S4 Dorm~~~~
"Are you sure about that Yuzu" Tsubasa asked Yuzu "Yes that is my chance and I will take this chance" answered Yuzu. "Yuzu I'm so happy for you but who will you give your spot then the selection is already over" asked Hime confused. "I asked Head master an he said to me I should select someone who I thing deserves the spot" Yuzu told Hime. "And when will you tell the students and the Girl who will get the spot?" asked Yozora. "I planned to tell them all after our live on Monday." answered Yuzu.

-----------------------------------------------------------

  Cliffhanger 😋😋😋😋

So was is Yuzu's secret? Write your ideas in the Comments. So what do you thing about the dresses?