Everything I Find Wrong with and Love About....

Yo, Emma here this is my thingo of a story thing where I will let my random mind talk about things like Fanfics, movies, tv and stuff..... and well yeah here we go!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~So for my first thing I'm doing Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and I may be critisising it a lot but I do LOVE Harry Potter~~~~

Harry Potter and the what exactly? What is the true name? I've heard there's two for the first movie. But I'm gonna go for Sorcerer's Stone.

So when Harry's parents are murdered by 'he who should not be named' (VOLDERMORT) Dumbledore takes Harry away to his abusive aunt and uncle for the next some what years until he will be allowed to attend Hogwarts, where he will be confronted by all these people who know more about his past than he does. Leaving Hagrid to tell him in a crappy wizard pub. Why would you do that? It's like you want him to dislike you.

When Harry, Ron and Hermionie are caught in the middle of the night hanging around with Hagrid, their punishment is to hang with Hagrid in the middle of the night and go into the forbidden forest that is claimed to be a very dangorous place especially at night. I mean seriously who does that? Are you trying to get them killed?

Draco is a bitch to fellow students who are not in Slytherine.

When Harry and Ron save Hermionie from the giant troll and Mcgonagall takes 5 points from Hermionie, then gives 5 five points each to Harry and Ron meaning Griffindor only acually gained 5 points.

Hagrid has a magic umbrella and now all I can think about is Marry Poppins. Can he fly with it? I wonder...

Oh yeah talk about the secret item right infront of Harry so he knows what he's looking for later in the story.

How can Harry carry all that money around I mean does Hagrid have one of those magical bags like Hermionie does in the Deathly Hallows?

Harry doesn't notice that a giant man isn't standing next to him anymore and continues talking to himself not knowing so.

Yep we live in a magical world but the best way we think of getting our students to school is by a steam powered train and not something a bit more magical. Like maybe even a flying train?

Hogwarts is to poor to even have enoughmoney to build enough stairs in the grand staircase so they make them move around pissing the hell out of kids and confusing them like shit.

Snape is a total bitch to first years expecting them to know everything that he knows. Like I said bitch.

Hermionie's most used sentance is "I've read about that!".

Madam Hooch expects a boy who's never riden a broomstick before to know how to land it. I mean come one shouldn't you tell him HOW to land?

There is like only two students in this movie that are over 15 years old.

Harry recives 150 points of catching the snich but only recives 60 points for facing Voldermort and for saving the stone from being stolen, along with only reciving 5 points for fighting a giant troll. This point awarding system is strange in my point of view.

When Griffendor wins the house cup everyone in all the houses except for Slytherine celebrate. I mean they didn't win anything so why are they cheering?

***************************************************************************************

Ok well that was my first Things I Find Wrong with or Love and there are defiantly more to come and once again I do LOVE Harry Potter and i think i will do Avengers next or something like that. Please comment what you would want me to do or even comment if you liked this so uh yeah until next time peace out homies! xx