Chapter 5

It's okay to be GAY🌈

Rouge's POV
I walked out into the hall rubbing my sleep filled eyes. BANG! My elbow hit the corner of a table.

"Holy mother of-!" I clamped my teeth together with a hiss silencing my pain. Hitting your elbow like that hurt more than getting punched sometimes.

"Are you okay!" Suddenly Sting was at my side and he grabbed my arms, checking me for injuries.

"I'm fine." I said pulling my arms away and folding them over my chest. "I just accidentally banged my elbow on the table." I explained.

"Do I need to kill the table." Sting said and swiveled his head to glare at the table like it was his mortal enemy.

"No! That table is expensive, if you break it I'll be the one killing you." I replied and Sting huffed.

I went to the cabinets getting out cooking supplied and Sting watched my every move like a hawk. "Uh, why are you staring at me?" I asked him.

"I just want to make sure that you don't get hurt again." Sting said and continued to watch me.

"Quit it. It's creepy, go watch TV or something." I told him. "Well I can't say no to you, or tv so I guess that what I'll do." He said and plopped down on the couch flipping through the channels.

I sighed. Sting doesn't seem out of the ordinary for now. Will we just act up around other people or when we are away from each other, maybe both. I like Sting but does that make him my mate or does he like someone else? Does mating season allow guys to like guys?

I put the bread in the toaster and twisted the knob setting the time and pushed the bread down to be cooked.

I walked over to the couch, Sting's eyes where glued to the screen. I waved a hand in front of his face. "Hey couch potato." I said. "Quit it." Sting whined and pushed my hand away.

I looked to the TV. "Why are you watching Dance Moms?" I asked exasperated as I sat down next to him.

"What it's a quality show!" Sting protested. "Put on the cartoon we where watching about the twins and the evil dorito with the top hat." I said. "You mean gravity falls?" Sting asked. "Yeah that one." I nodded and Sting flipped through channels.

"Hey Rouge?" Sting asked. "Hmm." I hummed.

"You know how we're called the twin dragons right, do you think of me as a brother or a close friend or what?" Sting asked looking down. What did he mean by that? A blush warmed my face but I quickly averted my eyes.

"Uh I think of you as a close but annoying friend." I said. "Gee thanks." Sting pouted. He looked cute like that with his arms crossed over his chest and a scowl on his lips.

"How do you think of me?" I asked leaning a little closer. Sting stared at me and his gaze flitted across my face. My gaze went up his lips. "Um... uh..." Sting said.

"BEEEEEEEPPP!!!!" We jumped up. The smoke detector alarm had gone off. "Oh fuck!" I yelled. I must've burnt the toast. I stopped the toaster by pushing some buttons but the smoke detector still went off.

Sting walked in carrying a ladder. "I'll turn it off, you throw out the toast, it stinks." He said. The toast did stink, the burning stench filled my nose and made me want to gag.

Sting started to climb up the ladder and I watched as he went up and that old t shirt he was wearing rode up showing some bare skin as he reached for the smoke detector. I shook my head, turn off the gay, Rouge.

I picked up the toast which was black all over. I'm surprised it didn't turn into ashes.

I went outside and threw it out, by the time I got back Sting was climbing down the ladder.

"Don't go under the ladder, it's bad luck." Sting insisted. "Okaaaay." I said. Sting could be superstitious at times.

"Man it stinks in here, lets go get breakfast at the guild." Sting said. Uh oh. Gajeel said we shouldn't be around other people.

"Ugh I don't feel like it." I said. "Quit being anti-social." Sting said. "To the guild!!" He announced dragging me along. Well, I tried.

Sting's POV
We arrived at the guild, walking through the doors. "The Guild Master is back!!!" I announced.

"What am I chopped liver?" Rouge muttered. "And Rouge is with me and is certainty not chopped liver!" I added and slung my arm around Rouge.

Rouge rolled his eyes and shrugged me off. You can't blame a guy for trying, but I felt disappointment pooling in my stomach and a pout forming on my lips.

"You have paper work to do." Minerva said coming up to us arms crossed over her chest, Yukino trailing behind her.

Rouge took a seat next to Rufus and I felt jealousy and rage sink into my body. "Actually." I said and yanked Rouge out of the chair and over to me. "Hey! What the hell!!" Rouge snarled, which I ignored. "We are gonna go on a job." I said and dragged him off to the request board.

I grabbed a flier not even looking at it and headed out still grabbing rouge's jacket to pull him along.

I let go once I knew he'd follow. "You gotta stop doing that." Rouge said dusting himself off. My gaze flitted over him, once, twice, I yanked my head away turning around.

"Not gonna happen." I said in a sing song voice. Rouge groaned, and I distinctly wondered if those groans would sound different in a bedroom.

I blinked and shook my head, god damned pervy thoughts. It was all Rouge and his hot body's fault!