MLT 15: SERIOUS TIME!

KATE'S POV

We went home, and home means hotel..

"Hey Luke." I said waving my hand at him because he's busy watching cartoons.

"Hm?" He said turning his head to my side.

"I'm bored." I said pouting at him.

He smirked.

"Stop giving me a reason to kiss you." I widen my eyes to what he said.

What reason?!

I instantly stopped myself from pouting and rolled my eyes to Luke.

HMPH!

Suddenly, he turned off the tv and went near me.

"Actually, I have something to discuss with you." He said putting his hands together.

"And what is it?"

"Do you remember when we went into the hospital?" He said looking at my eyes directly.

"Hmm.. yeah?"

"Did you notice something supernatural? And by supernatural, I mean something like mind reading." He said seriously.

Oh.. so he noticed it too.

I nodded my head.

"I was able to read the mind of others and it was weird." I said.

He nodded.

"Do you have some idea on how we got the mind reading thing?" He said, asking me.

I looked at the ceiling and thought about it.

"Hm.."

What's the reason kaya??

After minutes of thinking,

"I have a hypothesis but I'm not sure. The time that I got cursed, the witch told me something."

Flashbackkkkk......

"You are such creature! How dare you hurt an innocent child just because of how rich and high your position right now in this world! From this day forward, if you kiss another girl! She will turn into a child! You will be cursed to her! Connected to her! Forever! If you try to escape this curse of yours, you will suffer consequences! You'll turn into a kid.. forever if you leave her."

"How does that fucking connect to me defending myself?!" Luke screamed at the witch.

The witch laughed.

"I don't know... I just want to. And ofcourse that's your consequence for hurting an innocent child infront of me!"

"What?!"

"But don't worry... if you did something good.. you'll get something nice." The witch winked at Luke then dissapeared and Luke screamed.

"Fuck you!"

Flashback ends

"You didn't even do such thing that relates to the word 'good', How come?" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I don't know." He said scratching his head.

Did he really do such thing??

"Maybe to the fact that I was worried about you?" Luke said while looking at me.

Worried? To me?

"Me???" I said with a confused look.

"Well yeah, I like you and I care about you." He said while patting ny head.

He smiled at me.

And I smiled at him too.

"I wanted to talk about something." I said.

"What something?" He said, still smiling at me.

Yah know... the fixed marriage thingy.... 😃 hehe..

"Uhmm.. The fixed marriage yah know?" I said smiling like a weirdo.

"Oh.. I don't know on when it's going to be held." He said shrugging.

"Not that... I wanted to talk about us..."

He smiled at me againnnnnn..

"Us.... hm.. Yeah, and your question?" He said smiling.

My question..?

"You start." I said.

"Okay, who's your bestfriend when you were a 4 year- old kid?" He said grinning.

Huh?

"Bestfriend? I don't remember.. but I did call him Pattyy.. I don't know why?.. and we also shared a stuff toy! I forgot its name." I said.. yeah.. I remember. That kid was handsome af and he was my crush when I was 4 years old?

"But you don't remember the stuff toy's name and you don't even know the boy's full name?!" He said screaming at me.

Wtf?!

"Why are you screaming?!" I said.  

What is his problem?!

His face...pokerface ampeg?

"Na-nothing.." he said bitterly.

What the-?!

"Are you fi-" he cut me off.

"I'm fine! Okay?!" He said and walked out of the room.

I pouted.

What did i do?? 😟

******************************
A/n: What is the stuff toy's name?

It was mentioned previously in the other chapters!

*VOTE AND COMMENT NOW!!*
😃😃😃😃😃😃😉😁😁😁😁😁😁