High school

Zenix POV
I was looking forward to another year of high school with only Sasha this time, but Gene made me leader so I don't know if-

*bell rings*

well I'm gonna find Sasha now...*Walks in school and sees the hall monitor*heh that boy is never going to get Sasha!

Flashback
"Will you go to prom with me Sasha?" I said "OF COURSE I WILL ZENIX!" She said. I was really happy and I couldn't wait! Then I saw that boy watching and moping. I was really happy that it showed the rest of the school hour and people were staring.

*Flash back ends*
where is she? I wonder. I look deeper into the school and found her.
Wow she is pretty...

Sasha POV
Wow Zenix looks handsome...NO WAIT! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT SASHA YOU DON'T LIKE HIM! "Hey Z-Zenix!" I stuttered.

Zenix POV
Did she stutter? "Hey Sasha!" I said. "I was wondering for skipping today we could go to the park?" I asked.

Sasha POV
He what? "Ok!" I responded. I never knew Zenix like me...WHAT!?NO!HE DOESN'T HE PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO! YA! "So let's go to the park!" He says.

-Time skip to park-

We stopped at a bench and sat down. "Soo.......Sasha?" He asks. "Yes?" I asked.  "I-I-I had feelings for you and wanted you to know!" He says. "Zenix I love you too!" I replied. "I had ever-" I got stopped when Zenix...

-CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA-