Love at First sight

Zenix POV
I KISSED HER! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY AAAHHH!!!! "S-so Sasha do you want to umm...."I said. I wasn't thinking and accidentally kissed her! UGH STUPID BRAIN!!!"H-hey so...sorry f-for th-that"I stuttered. "It's ok Zenix!"Sasha says. Sasha kisses me back and we started making out for a while.😉 Then we pulled away for air.

Sasha POV
What. Did. I. Just. Do?!?!?!!?" W-we d-did i-i-it?!" I stuttered. WAIT! I NEVER STUTTERED? DO I LIKE HIM?!?!??!? "Y-yes but Sasha can you follow me home please?" Zenix Pleaded. I wasn't sure about it because of what happened, but then I said yes.

-magical time skip to Zenix's home-

Zenix POV
"Sasha I wanted to ask you about our kiss-ish thing we did. ummm...do you want to be my girlfriend?"I said. "Of course Zenix I kinda had a huge crush on you ever since!" Sasha said and kissed me. After a while it turned to making out again...,but then we stopped for air." Wow you are actually enjoying it~" I said. "ZENIX!DANTE!MOMS CALLING!!!" Gene shouted. After Sasha left mom asked us about everything in dinner time and then I told her about me and Sasha dating. She left with fangirlism in her face and talked to Sylvania and Zianna on the phone.

Sasha POV
After I left I went home and slept excited because I now have a boyfriend! Ok today I went to school and saw Zenix there waiting. I sneaked up behind him and kissed him on the lips and smirked when I saw the hall monitor with tears in his eyes. "Hi babe!" He said. "Wassup?" I asked. Then we kissed again only to be making out a little. Everyone was staring at us awkwardly. Even Aphmau was shocked then happy.