Christmas Special (oneshot)

Sasha POV
I had all the decorations out and ready to decorate with my boyfriend (Ivan)
"Hey babe!" He said. "Hey!" I said. He then left to work, but before he did he told me he had a late night shift so he won't be here.
-time skip to drama-
I was walking to Lilly's place to get some drinks when.......I SAW IVAN AND LILLY MAKING OUT???????"IVAN WE ARE OVER!!!!" I shouted.  He then just didn't care and kept making out with her.
-time skip to the decorations-
I was almost done when Zenix came and helped me. We were almost done! The only thing we need is the mistletoe.......

Zenix POV
I was helping Sasha with her decorations until I realized we forgot the mistletoe....."Hey Sash? I think I'm going to just do it myself" I said. "Nahhh you did last year!" She said. Me and her kept fighting over something stupid just like when we were little. I used to like her and I still do, but she has Ivan.....both me and her puts the mistletoe together, but ends up 'accidentaly' under the mistletoe. We both looked at each other and blushed. Then out of nowhere I just kissed her! And shockingly....SHE KISSED BACK!!!"Hey Sash? What happens if Ivan and Lilly (GF) finds out?" I asked. "I don't care because they are cold hearted!" She shouted. She told me about what she saw and how Ivan would lie about it. I was so shocked because Lilly was also always leaving and sometimes 'accidentally' calls me Ivan.

Crystal:sorry guys I don't have time because I'm going to be exploring Disney Land tomorrow!

Vylad:with me!!!

Crystal:Ya......I still regret it.....

Aphmau:c'mon Crystal you basically were sleeping the whole way there on me!

Crystal:I'm a very heavy sleeper hehehehe.....

A/N: Imma be honest, I'm in Hong Kong with NO wifi, so I can't upload until I have. Plus, I have to sleep early since I'm legit going to Disney Land, SEE YOU GUYS UNTIL I HAVE INTERNET!