full

another long chapter enjoy! btw this takes place before the previous chapter, so yea

"you going to visit her?"

"i don't know if i can. to see her lying there, i don't know if i'm ready."

"you don't know if she's going to live. just visit her, one last time, just in case..."

jimin sighed and nodded and jungkook's words.

"can you come with me at least? i can't do it on my own."

"yeah, of course." jungkook agreed.

the two left the small cafe, climbing into jimin's car, where he drove to the hospital irene told him when they had last met. the pair exited the car. jungkook was about to walk in when he noticed jimin seemed to be frozen in his place.

"you okay?" he asked, breaking jimin out of his trance.

"hm? uh, yeah. let's go."

jimin hesitantly took steps towards the facility, jungkook on his heel. he noticed how crowded the hospital was. he walked up to the front desk and swallowed hard.

"how can i help you?" the receptionist questioned, removing herself from the computer to focus on the two boys in front of her.

"i'm here to visit a friend." he said, nervously.

the receptionist looked at him skeptically. "name?"

"uh, kang seulgi." he fidgeted with his hands.

the receptionist shot him a look before turning back to her computer. "miss kang seulgi is not accepting anyone for visitation due to privacy concerns."

"please? i'm seriously a friend of hers and i need to see h-"

"i'm sorry, sir, but i can't allow you in." the receptionist said, obviously done with the conversation.

dejected, the pair left front desk. jimin knew now why there were so many people in the hospital. they were fans of seulgi.

jungkook was upset that his best friend was unable to see his girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, for possibly the last the time. coming up with a plan on the spot, he stopped jimin from exiting the hospital.

"what are you doing?" jimin questioned.

"i'm going distract the receptionist. you run in, okay?" jungkook replied. jimin looked at him like he was crazy.

"are you serious? what if i get caught?"

"don't think about that. just focus on getting to seulgi."

before jimin could protest, jungkook walked back towards the desk. jimin shook at his head, but appreciated how much he cared for him.

realizing the receptionist was distracted with jungkook, jimin quickly slipped away down a hallway of the hospital. he walked until he realized he didn't know where seulgi was. he pulled out his phone, sending a quick text to irene, asking where her room was.

_

jimin:
hey, what's seulgi's room and which floor is she on @ the hospital?

irene:
why don't you ask the receptionist

jimin:
uh kinda can't do that

irene:
why

jimin:
long story, can you just tell me where she is?