the actually happy end point 5

this takes place in a universe where jimin and seulgi don't get into a car crash and die. also in a different universe from the previous chapter.

_

years later;

she fluttered her eyes open, squinting them as the sunlight entered the room. she felt the heavy arm wrapped around her waist, soft snores coming from behind her back. she turned around and faced her husband, who was still sleeping peacefully.

she smiled. she moved her hand to push the hair out of his eyes. sensing her touch, his eyes opened and were fixed upon the beauty that was his wife.

with his eyes turning into crescents and his lips forming in a goofy smile, he asked,

"what are you doing?"

she returned the smile, leaning forward and pressed her lips against his. against his lips, she mumbled,

"happy anniversary."

his smile grew wider, leaning in for another kiss.

"happy anniversary."

after showers of kisses and stupid smiles between the two, they finally got up from bed, preparing for the day of their anniversary.

_

"two years."

"it's only been two?"

seulgi said teasingly, slipping on a tight black dress.

"oh please. you haven't gotten enough of me over the years."

he retorted, patiently waiting outside the bathroom.

"that may be true, but you know it's the same for you, baby."

seulgi said flirtatiously, placing on her necklace and fixing her hair.

"you take forever to get ready."

seulgi rolled her eyes.

"oh, shut up. i'm done."

she took one last glance in the mirror before stepping out of the bathroom.

jimin looked at his wife with his mouth agape.

"impressed, huh?"

seulgi teased once seeing her husband's reaction.

"i-i mean, you l-look great."

jimin stuttered, too in love to think straight.

"you don't look too bad yourself."

she said, gazing at jimin, who was wearing a dark suit to match her dress. jimin snapped out of his daydream and walked up to seulgi, pulling her close to him.

"i'm serious, seul. you're gorgeous."

he said softly, his warm breath panning against her face. her reply was a soft smile, almost forgetting how much this man could affect her in just seconds.