Part 2 of Chapter 6

Flo's POV
"Ms. Swift," Mr. Chairman nodded courtly to me, I nodded back to him, "The Royal Academy, decided," he had his eyes closed like he couldn't believe he was saying this "That..as a Valedictorian" he said Valedictorian distastefully like he missed Dri, maybe he does, I thought, amused, "You...are to be rewarded by full scholarship until the end of high school in Royal Academy" he said glaring a bit, "Mr Arellano." John Green Day appeared, my breath hitched and I blushed, he took a quick glance at me, softening, but after a second or two, it hardened, Mr. Chairman nodded stiffly as if he understood, "Ms. Swift, please...OUT OF MY OFFICE" he shouted, I nodded and closed the sore but I just waited outside, I could hear them talk, "Father.." JD said... Wait what! But..John's Surname is Day..not Arellano. "Son...what is it?" "My step dad. Noel Day...he said he gives up on raising me" "WHAT! No, you..son..you must know..other people should not know we are related." "But...Father...Why?" "I think..it's time for you to know the truth, yes I've asked you to bully other students for your reputation...I always knew you were kind, like you're mother, but Daniella, If you act kind, many Teachers will realize you look like  Daniella and I, You're blue eyes is like hers, and your sandy blond hair, but your physique is more like mine, that's why we have to cross out..kindness...but... the reason why I can't tell others that you are my son is... You're mother..Daniella is... is..... killed...by me." "YOU! KILLED MY MOTHER!" "Look... it was an accident okay? If they find out you're my son, they'll search for Daniella and the suspect" "Dad..why?" "It was necessary. She tried to kill you" "NO! My mother.. the one I didn't know..will not kill me?" "But you are wrong, she sees you as a threat, I did what I have to do. Son, you must go back to your classes" I realized it was about to end so I ran to the other side of the hall, John came out of the room, glared and smirked at me while muttering some words "I can't understand" but I understand, I know the story and I will find out more!