Chapter 7: Bye.

Mr. Chairman's POV
"Ahem!" I coughed, "STUDENTS!" I growled, "I want to present you (I sighed while saying this) Our Valedictorian for Grade 8.. Swift, Dania Flo Riyad, has achieved 99.43, the most highest average so far in the Royal Academy, with this I give her my acknowledge (I paused) Let's give her a toast!" I exclaimed, "Here, Here" the students muttered, "Sir.." My assistant, Juliette Rob said "Mr. Day wants to talk to you" I nodded and left the "Party" and headed straight towards my office, I creaked it open and saw Noel Day, my son's so called father. "Mr. Day" I said acknowledgedly, "Andrew" he said nodding, I grimaced, gritting my teeth,"Have a seat," I said "Mr. Day" I said through gritted teeth to let him know I expect formal answers, "Thank you Andrew" he nodded, I hid my building rage, "Deep Breath" I told my self " You need this man for your son's safety and yours as well" "Why are you here?" I said after a few minutes of silence, "Im here to tell you that I will migrate to Japan the next few days, so your son, John, can't come with me, but if you want, he can always come, I raised him and loved him as my own" he said. My nose flared, I pounded my fist to my wooden table "Nobody is going anywhere!" I growled. He looked at me confused then angry "If you want your safety, as well as John's. You have to cope up with me" He shouted. "You know my number,let me know your decision tomorrow, but let me make it clear, I AM GOING TO MIGRATE WITH OR WITHOUT JOHN!" He said before storming out of the room, I sighed unaware someone was listening amusedly.

Flo's POV
"Finally" I sighed relieved "School is over" I exclaimed hoping to my limo, "Ms. Riyal, where to?" My driver, Florentino, asked "Riyal Manor please" I said excited to see, Mom,Dad, Kuya Rage, Ate Jasmin and of course my friends. Florentino nodded and drove all along, I closed my eyes, remembering the meeting of Noel Day, "I'm gonna reveal myself soon" I whispered to myself, "I'm going to do it the first day!" I exclaimed "I'm gonna let them know that Flo is Taylor when behind the mask and I AM the superior, above even Mr. Chairman" I whispered with disgust, Then...