|4|

Yū Nishinoya

''Honey, you need to leave your room, c'mon. You've been in there since yesterday.'' Yū's mother sounded concerned, Nishinoya had skipped breakfast and lunch, it being almost dinner time. He hadn't left his room once.

''What happened?'' His mother said again, standing in front of Noya's locked door for the ninth time that day.

''I tried contacting Asahi too, but his mother picked up instead? Did something happen between you tw-'' The door suddenly slammed open. Yū's mother stepped back, surprised. Her son was a mess. His hair was down and messy, he had bags under his red puffy eyes and they were glazed over.

''We do not say 'that' name here in this house anymore.'' Noya gritted his teeth, his voice was hoarse and dry.

''So there did happen something with 'him', tell me.'' Noya's mother pulled him downstairs. Directing him to sit on the couch. Noya sniffed, his eyes stung from all the salty tears.

His mum joined soon after, ''Let it all out, i'm all ear.''

Noya just sat there, like a statue.

''Noya.'' His mother sighed, knowing that, whatever had happened, it had influenced her son pretty badly.

There was an empty silence in the room.

''Okay.'' His mother said bluntly and took out her cellphone, dealing Asahi's mother's number. Noya stared at her in curiosity not catching on, on what she was doing.

''Ah, hello again. Sorry for interrupting.'' Yū's mum said happily. There was a reply, but Noya only heard fuzz.

''Yes, i'm glad he's not the only one like this!'' His mother breathed out a sigh, smiling sadly.

''I see. That's understandable. Does he go to a psychologist?''

''Ah, no we finished the sessions.''

''Skype? Yes he has an account on that.'' She ignored the burning eyes of Noya. He knew.

''Oh? Yeah sure. I can do that.'' She smiled devilishly.

''Alright, in five good?''

''Perfect, talk to you later.''

''Yeah. Bye''

She hung up and stood up turning to her son. ''Hop hop.'' She chased him off the couch and upstairs again. Noya protested, but he knew what his mum and his mother had arranged.

She pushed him into his room. Noya sat on his bed, and watched his mum as she opened the curtains and the window. Fresh Oxygen filled the cramped room, Noya breathed deeply. Enjoying the sensation. He needed that fresh air.

His mother took his laptop and sat it on his nightstand, so Noya faced it.

She pushed the button, and the screen it up. Waiting until it was loaded.

''Any test or homework tomorrow?'' She asked, breaking the silence.

''No.'' Noya replied quietly, clearing his throat.

She opened the Skype app, and Noya noticed there was a notification.

Acehi wants to add you on Skype